Chapter 18:Dakota and Kate goes clothes shopping part I

Rose carrying Padme in her arms as Rose sits on the couch still have her 2 year old daughter in her arms as Ali walked in the living room as she sees Rose with Padme as Rose sees Ali sitting on the living room chair.

"hi Ali." Rose said.

"hi grandma Rose." Ali also said.

"how you holding up with Sadie?" Rose asked.

"so far good and the last I check, she's sleeping." Ali answered.

"good." Rose said.

Amber also enters the living room as her twin sister sees her.

"where you heading off to?" Ali asked her.

"I'm taking Dakota and Kate to the store and as you already know by now that Dakota and Kate are now fully grown and in junior high and by the way grandma Rose, thanks for helping me enroll Dakota and Kate." Amber said.

"no problem." Rose reply.

Dakota enters the living room as Amber turned to see her.

"where's Kate?" she asked Dakota.

"still in our room." Dakota reply.

"tell her hurry up." Amber told Dakota.

"ok Mom." Dakota said.

Dakota went back to the room as Rose smiled.

"what room they have?" Rose wondered.

"the bedroom across from Donna's and Emma and Scarlett's." Amber told her.

"oh ok." Rose said as she now remembers.

"and thanks to Emma and Scarlett, they are very helpful to Dakota and Kate's thoughout this." Amber also said.

Ellie walked in as both Amber and Rose sees her with Ellie have her hand on her pregnant stomach.

"need help?" Amber asked her.

"no." Ellie answered.

"is Danielle still kicking?" Rose asked.

"she is." Ellie reply.

"how about you go with me along with Dakota and Kate to the store?" Amber offered Ellie.

"sure." Ellie said.

Dakota along with Kate come back to the living room.

"we are ready Mom." both Dakota and Kate said.

"ok and your Aunt Ellie is going with us also girls." Amber told her twin daughters.

"you be all right Aunt Ellie?" Dakota asked her.

"I am Dakota." Ellie answered.

Ellie smiled at her twin nieces as Amber looked at them.

"I'll meet you two in the garage and wait by the minivan." Amber told them.

both Dakota and Kate heading to the garage area as Ellie looked at them.

"your right Amber." Ellie said.

"about what Aunt Ellie?" Amber wondered.

"Dakota and Kate looked like Becky Lynch, including the redhair." Ellie told her.

"I know." Amber said with a smile on her face.

"I forgot to ask, can you wait for me and get Padme ready?" Rose asked Amber.

"sure, and are you going with us also?" Amber wondered.

"yes." Rose answered.

"I tell the girls to wait for you also grandma Rose." Amber said.

"let me get Padme ready and you know how she gets when I get her ready for the day." Rose told Amber.

as Rose gets Padme ready as Dakota walked back in the living room as Amber see her.

"I thought you with your sister in the garage and wait for me?" Amber asked her.

"I am, but Aunt Ellie forgot her purse Mom." Dakota told Amber.

"is she alright?" Amber wondered.

"she is and she told me along with Kate told us about our family and she even told us that me and Kate are Half -TARDIS and immortal like our aunts and cousins." Dakota said.

"well, actually Dakota your grandmother Jenny along with your Aunt Amy and Sam are Half-Timelords." Amber also said.

"what is a Timelord?" Dakota asked her.

"your grandma Rose will tell you when we are in the car Dakota." Amber reply.

"promise?" Dakota wondered.

"Dakota, I promise." Amber told her.

Dakota hugged Amber as Amber smiled at her.

"see you in the garage Mom." Dakota said.

Dakota takes Ellie's purse and heading back to the garage as Rose have Padme in her arms as she looked at Amber.

"was that Dakota?" Rose asked her.

"i was and she was getting Ellie's purse." Amber said.

as Rose get her purse as Amber looked at her.

"oh, Dakota wants to know what a timelord is and I told her to talk to you about it." Amber told Rose.

"did she know about her Aunts are Half -TARDIS and Half Timelord?" Rose asked.

"as a matter of fact, I did and she just wants to know about the Timelords and I figured that you should talk about you and Grandpa Matt's friend and her home planet Gallifrey." Amber suggested it to Rose.

"sure." Rose also said.

meanwhile, Dakota and Kate along with Ellie waiting for Amber and Rose as Ellie puts her hand on her pregnant stomach as both Dakota and Kate sees this.

"you alright Aunt Ellie?" Dakota asked her.

"I am Dakota, it just your soon to be cousin is kicking." Ellie told her.

"can we fell her kicking?" Kate asked.

"sure." Ellie said with a smile on her face.

both Dakota and Kate put their hands on Ellie's pregnant stomach as they feel Danielle kicked.

"woah." both Dakota and Kate said.

"what's the baby's name going to be?" Dakota wondered.

"her name is Danielle." Ellie told her.

"hi Danielle, were your twin cousins." Kate said.

"when is your due date?" Dakota asked.

"it will be on New Year's eve." Ellie reply.

"not New Year's day?" Kate also ask.

"it depends Kate." Ellie said.

"it be on New Year's eve Aunt Ellie and I have a good feeling on it and twin intuition." Dakota told Ellie.

"me too Aunt Ellie." Kate also said.

"thanks girls." Ellie said.

"your welcome Aunt Ellie." both Dakota and Kate said.

"and I hope you can stay with me in my hospital room, because I need a lot of help Dakota and Kate." Ellie said.

"you have Aunt Amy." Dakota points out.

"true, but I need someone with me if year Aunt Amy needs rest." Ellie told them.

"don't worry Aunt Ellie, me and Kate will be there and hopefully we can witness Danielle's birth at the hospital." Kate assured Ellie.

"and hopefully we can hold Danielle also." Dakota also said.

"I want Padme to see her cousin first and then you two can hold Danielle." Ellie said.

"sure." both Dakota and Kate said.

Chapter 19 soon.