Chapter 13: Padme 2nd birthday part I

Emma is sleeping as she and her twin sister Scarlett had a long night during the previous day as she wakes up as she checked her alarm clock as she was about to look at the time as she felt a tug on her shirt as she turned around to see her baby sister Padme as Padme kissed Emma's cheek as Emma smiled at her.

"morning Padme and happy birthday." Emma said.

"thank you Emma." Padme also said as the now two year old as she learning on words she knows.

"and are you going to be with me all day?" Emma asked as Padme nodded her head yes.

"and I was about to wake you up, but you all did that on your own." Emma said.

Jenny walked in as Emma looked up to see her older sister.

"morning Jenny." Emma said to her.

"morning Emma and morning Padme also happy birthday." Jenny said.

"is Mom and Dad still sleeping?" Emma wondered.

"they are and so is Daisy and the girls." Jenny answered.

"well, I just got up and as you can see Padme is in Scarlett and my room." Emma told her.

"I'm amazed that Padme is learning things on her own and she is very smart for a now two year old." Jenny said.

"yeah, like learning new words and knowing her family is or knowing her sisters around and loves seeing me after school." Emma also said.

"don't forget seeing her favorite Aunt." Jenny reminded Emma.

"I know, she always loves to be with Aunt Wanda." Emma also said.

"can't you believe that Padme was born September 3rd?" Jenny asked.

"yeah, and don't forget that September 3rd was on a Labor Day." Emma reminded Jenny.

"I know Emma." Jenny said.

"why you take Padme because I have to take a quick shower?" Emma asked Jenny.

"sure." Jenny answered.

Emma hands Padme to the oldest Todd sister and as Padme put her head on Jenny's shoulder as Jenny kissed her baby sister's cheek.

"again happy birthday Padme." Jenny said as Padme smiled.

"you know couple of years that Padme will learn that you, Amy and Sam are half -timelords." Emma said while getting her clothes out of the dresser.

"and don't forget that you, Scarlett, Michelle and her are half-TARDIS and immortal including her cousins." Jenny reminded Emma.

"I know, when she either turned 4 or 5 years old and she will find out eventually." Emma said.

"that's true and what about your Aunt Wanda's vision of Padme will turned adult and being a witch?" Jenny asked Emma.

"I don't forget it and we know how true that Aunt Wanda's vision is right." Emma answered.

as Emma goes to take a shower, Ellie now two months pregnant as Ellie kissed Padme.

"happy birthday Padme." Ellie said.

"baby." Padme said as Ellie smiled.

"you see your baby cousin growing in my tummy?" Ellie asked her as Padme nods her head.

"how you feeling Ellie?" Jenny wondered.

"great, and getting ready for Padme's birthday." Ellie reply.

"let me guess, you talk to Danielle?" Jenny asked her.

"I did last night and like I said Jenny over and over here, I can't wait for holding Danielle after her birth." Ellie said.

"so you think Danielle's due date is around January?" Jenny wondered.

"yeah, it would be wonderful that Danielle will be born on New Year's Day." Ellie answered.

"not New Year's Eve?" Jenny asked.

"Jenny, I had a dream that Danielle is born on the stoke of midnight on New Year's Day." Ellie told Jenny.

"it would be awesome that we see the Time Square ball at the hospital." Jenny said.

"you know that dream I told you about?" Ellie wondered.

"yeah." Jenny reply.

"well, at that same dream that our family are at the hospital and watching the ball drop when or before Danielle's birth." Ellie said.

"you did?" Jenny wondered.

"yeah." Ellie answered.

Emma returns to the room after her shower and dressed as she sees Ellie.

"morning Aunt Ellie." Emma said to her.

"morning Emma." Ellie also said.

Emma sees her twin sister still sleeping as Emma wake her twin sister up.

"Scarlett, is time to get up." Emma said.

"Emma, what time is it?" Scarlett asked.

"it's almost 8:30." Emma told her.

"ok I get up." Scarlett said.

Scarlett sees Padme and smiled.

"happy birthday Padme." Scarlett said.

"I'm going to take Padme to see if Mom is awake." Emma said as Jenny hands Padme back to her as Padme kissed Emma's cheek.

"thanks Padme." Emma said to her

Emma walked to her parents bedroom as Emma sees her mother the legendary Bad Wolf, Rose Tyler as Emma walked in the bedroom as Padme kissed Rose's cheek as Rose wakes up to see Emma holding Padme as Rose smiled.

"morning Padme and happy birthday sweetheart." Rose said.

"Mama." Padme also said.

"morning Mom." Emma said.

"morning and did you wake Padme up?" Rose asked.

"no, and she woke up and went inside my room." Emma answered.

"ok." Rose said.

"want Padme with you?" Emma wondered.

"yeah." Rose reply.

Emma gives Padme to Rose as Emma smiled at Rose.

"by the way, where is Dad?' Emma wondered.

"he is checking the power room in the bunker." Rose told her.

"why?" Emma asked.

"did your father ever tell you or your sisters that he, Sam, Dean and their friend, her name is Charlie helped Dorothy to stop the witch and sealed the portal to Oz?" Rose asked Emma.

"wait, you mean THE Dorothy and THE witch from the wizard of Oz?" Emma wondered.

"yes, the Dorothy and the witch you see from the film is nothing to real life Dorothy." Rose said.

"really?" Emma asked.

"yeah, as a matter of fact, when your father comes back you ask him about it." Rose suggested it to Emma.

"I will Mom." Emma said as Emma walked out the bedroom as Rose looking down at Padme as Padme smiled at Rose and touched her face as Rose smiled.

"Mommy loves you my labor day princess." Rose told her as Rose kissed her cheek as Padme smiled again.

"again happy birthday Padme Amidala Todd." Rose said as Padme kissed Rose's cheek.

"Mommy and Daddy loves you so much." Rose told her.

Chapter 14 soon.