Chubby Bunny {Denki Kaminari X nb!reader}

This was the very first fic i ever wrote so it kinda suck and has a lot of typos so just keep that in mind

•••••••

"MINA, NO" (Y/n) yelled after they were dared to play 7 minutes in heaven with their crush and childhood friend, Denki Kaminari "Oh come on~" She sang "Nope no no no no nope no way, not happening" (Y/N) whined, a light blush appearing on their cheeks at the thought of being locked in a closet with Kaminari. Of course, Mina begged for a little while longer but soon got bored and suggested playing Chubby Bunny. (Y/n) had a crush on Kaminari since they met him in Middle school, 3 years ago, But they were too pussy to confess, But Mina thought having a sleepover was the solution.

"Okay, Ummm (Y/n), you first" Sero decided, handed them a pack of marshmallows "Have you played this before?" he askes, (Y/n) just rolls their eyes and takes the bag, opening it, they took one marshmallow and stuffed it into their mouth "Chubby Bunny," They said then placed another into their mouth "Chubby Bunny" they repeated.

This kept going until (Y/n) could no longer talk. "Hey, (Y/n), if you would go out with me say absolutely nothing" Kaminari chimed "mmmfnfnm" (Y/n) tried to say something through the seventeen marshmallows they were currently chewing. "You're a hazard to society" Bakugou scoffs, Kaminari pushes him "And a coward, 3 more," (Y/n), flips them both off "You try stuffing seventeen marshmallows in your mouth" she huffs at the boys.

Bakugou had to try and beat (Y/n), Obviously, He ended up losing to Both (Y/n) and Mina.

••••••

The group of friends played a few more Games that all turned into competitions, Bakugou lost all of them, he was being a bitchy baby because of this, But (Y/n) was trying their hardest to avoid Kaminari. He noticed this and it hurts him a little.

"Hey Ashido, do have any idea why (Nickname) is ignoring me?" Kaminari pulls is his pink-haired friend aside "No Kami, sorry" Mina lied through her teeth "Maybe they're upset, you should talk to them" A devious smile crept on Mina's face "Yeah, I'll give them some time then talk to them" Kaminari's voice had an underlying tone of sadness. 

"Hey let's watch some movies" Mina called out as she flopped onto the couch with snacks in her hand, The rest of the group joins her "so who's picking the movie?" Sero asked with a popcorn filled mouth "First off, you're getting crumbs everywhere, second, I'm choosing the movie, it's my fucking house" Bakugou glared at Sero "we're watching (favourite movie)" (Y/n) calls out before Bakugou could say anything "Ugh, fine but I'm choosing the next movie" Bakugou rolls his eyes.

Everyone gets to pick a movie, Bakugou chose a horror movie, Kaminari and Sero both chose and a comedy movie, Krirshima picks am an action movie, Mina and Jirou end up picking the same movie and that movie ended up being the group's favourite "Ugh, why does that always make me cry" Mina complains wiping her eyes "Same" (Y/n) agrees.

After about an hour of talking absolute nonsense, It starts raining heavily "Come on, really? Now? fuuuckkk" Mina sighs and falls back "I just wanna sleep" she cries "As long as it doesn't start thundering I'm all good" (Y/n) point finger guns at Mina "Your gonna jinx it dumbass" Bakugou scoffs from the other side of the room, and He was right, there was a bright flash of light followed by a harsh clap of thunder which caused (Y/n) to jump and yelp "Umm I'm gonna hit the sack, Night guys" they called to the rest of the group before Moving onto the mattress set out for her, "Yeah I'm gonna sleep too I'm spent" Kaminari, followed by the rest of the squad all went to bed, while (Y/n) was quietly crying, as they were terrified of thunderstorms.

Kaminari knows his best friend hates thunderstorms, so he gets up and walks over to them, sitting down next to their bed "Hey, you good (Nickname)" He gently pokes them in the back "Do I look okay?" they sit up and Kaminari sees their tearstained face and puffy red eyes, He lays down next to them opening his arms gesturing for a hug "Come here (Y/n)" His voice softened and (Y/n) laid down, burying their face in his hoodie.

"I wasn't joking before Y'know" Kaminari adds as he gently pats their hair "what do mean?" (Y/n)'s muffled voice had confused undertones "when I asked you out before" (Y/n) looked up "Wai,t what?" a deep blush appeared on (Y/n)'s cheeks "Listen (Y/n), I Like you, Like really like and I have for years and I would love for you to be mine" Kaminari sat up pulled (Y/n) closer as he confessed, (Y/n) Grabbed his face, pulled him down for a kiss, Kaminari kissed back after they both pull away Kaminari asks "So, you like me back?"

"Yes, Kami I like you" (Y/n) wrapped their arms around Kaminari.

Uhh Yeet ig