Late Night {Shoto Todoroki x Fem!Reader}

Requested by @Maydown2

*Kinda Goryish in the start, I'll mark where it ends*

◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌

(Y/N) wandered the ruins of UA, still burning, the blue flames taunting her with the failure of the fight, the bodies of her friends, mangled and bloody, littered around the grounds of where the school used to be. Her vision was blurred with tears, the smoke causing her to cough.

The body of (Y/n)'s closeted friend laid under the rubble, his usual blonde hair sticky and red with blood, the scowl on his face replaced with an empty lifeless expression, next to him laid his three closest friends, Kaminari, Sero and Kirishima, their bodies were mangled and broken.

(Y/n) kept walking, stepping over the rubble and bodies until she reached a sight that caused her to fall to her knees sobbing, her boyfriend, Shoto, laid on the ground his shirt soaked in blood, his lifeless eyes staring up at the sky.

*gorish ends*

(Y/n) woke with a start, gasping, tears spilling down her face "it was just a dream" she began to mutter to herself, trying to calm down, she was leaning over the edge of her bed, breathing heavily.

Standing up from her bed, shaking like a leaf, opening the door to her dorm, using the doorframe to keep herself from falling over.

"Shoto?" (Y/n) stood at the door of Shoto's dorm, her arms wrapped around herself, her tear-stained face and puffy eyes giving away that something was wrong "Love? What happened?" Shoto stood up from his bed, sleepy as he had just woken up, Walking to ward (Y/n), pulling her into his arms.

"Did you have a nightmare again?" (Y/n) buried her face in his chest "Alright, come on love" Shoto picked (Y/n) up, walking back to his bed, placing her down and laying beside her.

"What happened?" (Y/n) didn't want to talk, she just moved closer to Shoto, needing the comfort, noticing this Shoto wrapped his arms around the girl "You're okay" Shoto gently kissed the top of the girl's head.

(Y/n) slowly began to calm down and fall asleep in her boyfriend's arms,

"I love you Shoto"

"I love you too (Y/n)"

◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌

sorry its so short, I have a lot of work to do

I hope you enjoyed