Caffeine {Denki Kaminari x nb!reader}

Requested by @sleepyghostchild

◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌

"So you still up for our movie night, I built a pillow fort and have a bunch of snacks and energy drinks"

"Energy drinks?"

"So we can say up all night watching movies dummy"

"Right, yea I'm still up for it"

"Nice nice, well see ya soon"

"Gotta do my homework first, see ya soon"

(Y/n) placed their phone on the desk glazing back over at the Pillow fort on her bed, filled with snacks, various energy drinks and movies, The two had been planning this movie night for a few weeks because of school, they hadn't been able to do it for a while because of Denki being at UA and (Y/n)'s art school homework.

(Y/n) sat at their desk, editing the music piece that had recently recorded while having (Favourite playlist) blasting through their headphones, gently tapping their foot to the tune of the music so intuned to the music they didn't hear Denki walk in.

Denki decided to take advantage of the valuable state of (Y/n) by walking up behind them, taking their headphones off and placing his hand over their eyes.

"Guess who"

"Better be my boyfriend or I'm going to stuff your balls down your throat"

"I- Damn"

"Get off Denki"

Denki huffed and took his hand off (Y/n)'s eyes annoyed with the fail of scaring (Y/n), They hit the save on their project before turning their desktop off and flopping down on their bed, under the pillow fort, Denki joined them, picking up a can of Monster Energy, opening it and taking a swig.

"Energy drinks already?"

"I'm tired okay"

"Right then, toss me one"

Denki did just that, passing (Y/n) a can, they opened it and took a mouthful.

"Movie series"

"Hunger Games"

(Y/n) found the first Hunger Games movie and pressed play, Resting their head on Denki's shoulder, Denki wrapped his arm around (Y/n)'s shoulder, tangling their legs together had the movie started.

Halfway through the movie the pair had both finished their drinks and had opened a bag of chips, Denki was getting emotional over the death of a character and was crying into (Y/n)'s shoulder.

"Denki, chill, you've seen this movie like fifty times"

"Still, it's sad"

"It is but you don't need to cry every time we watch it"

Denki warped his arms around (Y/n)'s waist, Pulling them down on top of him, planting kisses all over their face, earning a laugh from them which made Denki continue kissing them.

(Y/n) laid their head on Denki's chest while he played with their hair, kissing the top of their head.

"Hey Denki, I love just about as much as I love Caffeine"

"I- I never thought i would be compared to caffeine"

◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌

I really hope you enjoyed this, Denki is my comfort character and I'm nb so I really enjoyed writing this

I have a crippling caffeine addiction and I love moster so I hope you don't mind me making yn like that