Always {Dabi x Fem! Reader} Part 1

"Rise and shine babydoll" Dabi threw opened the door to check up on the hero asleep in his room

No reaction? she always used to startle awake?

Dabi takes a step closer to find her asleep but... Sweating? Shit did I.... he placed his hand on the girl's forehead.

She's burning up.

Dabi snatched the blanket off her and lifted her shirt, revealing the knife wound that had been inflicted on her the night before. Infected, he was careful, he made sure to clean the wound, he can't have her dying for something as small and insignificant as an infection.

"Well, let me take care of this" He brushed the hair out of her face causing her to whimper slightly "Come on my little hero, wake up" Dabi picked up the girl, taking her out of the bedroom, laying her on the couch I should have some antibiotics or something around Dabi thought to himself as he placed a few pillows under the girl's head "Don't worry, you'll live" Dabi gently caressed the sleeping girl's face "I promise"

Dabi disappeared off into the kitchen to find medication and make some food for the hero in his living room. As Dabi was walking back towards the living room, he heard a loud thump followed by a whine "Shit" he cursed under his breath as he sped his pace up and turned the corner to see the girl curled up on the floor, in pain, tears on her red flushed face "Really? Can't you at least stay on the couch?" Dabi pick her up and placed her back on the couch

"It's so cold" she gripped Dabi's arms shivering despite her skin burning up.

"Shh, it's okay" Dabi cupped her cheek, she flinched away from him causing her to wince and place her hand over her wound. "Dumbass be careful" Dabi scoffed, sitting next to the girl placing his hand on her forehead again, "You're still burning up if the antibiotics don't work you're getting an ice bath" Dabi took the medicine and handed it to her

"Drink up babydoll"

Dabi gave an hour for the medicine to kick in before going to check on her again

"How are you holding up"

The girl whined in reply, her temperature hadn't dropped at all, she was curled up on the floor, her breathing was heavy and laboured and she was quite obviously in pain "I asked you to stay on the couch" Dabi took a few steps towards the girl "Listen to me, ice bath, now" she just whined in response "alright, come on" Dabi picked her up "hey?" she breathed "You don't even know my name, why are you doing this" her voice was breathless and strained "You showed up on my doorstep with a stab wound, I couldn't just ignore you, could I?, and I do know your name by the way" He placed the girl on the floor of the bathroom, running the bath at the coldest temperature he could "Look I just need you to stay awake for me okay?" Dabi turned to the girl almost passed out on the floor, leaning on the bathroom counter, she feebly nodded.

"Now while we wait, you wanna tell me what happened, why is a hero sitting my bathroom?" Dabi sat next to her "fuck" she took a minute to process it "You're a villain...." she trailed off trying to remember his name "Dabi" she was breathless and sweating, her fever was getting worse "Hey, hey, take a breath, you idiot" Dabi reached up to brush the hair out of her face but she flinched, shield her face with her arms "I'm not going to hurt you" His voice became soft.

"I- I can't-"

she was panicking, her breathing was heavy and uneven "I'm a hero- I can't" her voice was becoming weakening, she was about to pass out "Look at me, Breathe" Dabi got the girl to steady her breathing but she still wasn't listening to Dabi

"Look at me"

she still avoided eye contact "please..." the pain in Dabi's voice was evident. She looked up, making eye contact.

Those blue eyes looked familiar but she couldn't place it, the more she looked the more they reminded her of...

"Touya?"

"(Y/n)"

Dabi took her hands "Come on, ice bath, your fever's getting worse" he pulled her up from her spot on the floor and lead her over to the bath, turning the taps off "Your gonna have to take your shirt off, it gonna get stuck to your wound otherwise" she nodded attempting to pull the shirt over her head causing her to double over in pain "Let me help" Dabi pulled her shirt off over her head and throwing on the floor, leaving her shorts and undergarments on "You okay?" she nodded "alright" Dabi helped her into the bath sitting down on the tiles next to her. The cold water made her wince and yelp out in pain "You're okay" Dabi gently stroked her hair, she was still in a state of shock and pain from both the water and learning that her childhood friend is a villain, Dabi noticed this "I'm sorry (Y/n), I broke our promise"

"What promise?"

"When we were kids, we made a promise, to become heroes together"

Those words hit (Y/n) like a ton of bricks, she had forgotten the promise they made years ago, all the time they spent together as kids, all the time he would stay at her place after his father got too much for him to handle, the nights they would spend watching movies, the times she would help Dabi sneak out so they could hang out.

Tears began to spill down her face, Dabi placed a hand on her cheek to wipe her tears but she backed away from his touch.

"What's your problem with being touched, you know I'm not going to hurt you"

(Y/n) shook her head, tears still falling down her face, she placed a hand over her mouth, softly sobbing, Dabi wasn't sure what to say, in all the year they knew each other he hadn't seen her cry like this, he was always the one crying, she was always there for him and he didn't know how to be there for her.

"I'll go get you some clothes" Dabi stood up and left the room, sighing as the door clicked shut behind him, he took a few steps forward making his way to his room but stopped when heard the door open.

Ill write a part 2 later im depressed and stressed lamo