Dumbass {Katsuki Bakugou x nb! reader}

Requested by me. I need it.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

(Y/n) had been a lot quieter lately, they were distant and less talkative, Katsuki noticed this, he had tried to talk to them but they just kept brushing him off, telling him they were fine, he didn't buy it but never pushed them to tell him what's wrong.

"Hey dumbass, you okay?" Katsuki put his arm around (Y/n)'s shoulder, gently kissing their forehead.

"I'm fine Katsuki"

(Y/n) just brushed him off like they usually do, Katsuki was becoming worried about them, they were usually a quite talkative, cheery person but that had completely left them, they seemed uncomfortable and exhausted.

The school day seemed to drag on forever (Y/n) just wanted to curl up in their bed, they needed to cry but they had to study, they had to pass, they couldn't fail, not this year.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

After the end of class, (Y/n) walked to their dorm, shutting the door behind them, flopping down on their bed, tears falling from their eyes, they wanted to talk to Katsuki but they were scared, scared he wasn't going to accept him, he still saw them as his girlfriend but that wasn't right, they didn't feel that they didn't want to be seen as a girl anymore, they wanted to be seen as who they are.

Katsuki gently opened the door to (Y/n)'s room to see them crying, Katsuki sat on the edge of their bed, placing his hand on their back.

"You're not okay, What's going on?"

(Y/n) shook their head pushing them self up from the bed and hugged Katsuki, crying into his shoulder, Katsuki wrapped his arms around them, placing a hand on the back of their head, comforting them.

"Please talk to me"

(Y/n) didn't say anything, they kept sobbing into Katsuki's shoulder, gripping the back of his shirt, they didn't want to talk, Katsuki didn't force them to talk, he gently rocked back and forth in an attempt to calm them.

Katsuki gently kissed the top of (Y/n)'s head, telling them it's okay until they calmed down enough to talk.

"What's going on?"

"Nothing Katsuki, I'm fine really"

"You're crying, you're not okay baby"

"Katsuki..." (Y/n) trailed off, not sure if they wanted to tell him, they weren't sure if he would still want to be with them, tears began to fall down their face again, Katsuki pulled them back into his arms.

"You can tell me, I love you remember"

"Katsuki- I don't-"

"Just tell me what's going on so I can help"

"I- I'm Nonbinary"

Katsuki pulled them into a hug, laying down and pull them on top of him.

"This what has gotten you down the past week? You know I love you dumbass"

"I was scared, I didn't think you'd still want to be with me"

"You're dumb" Katsuki flicked their forehead, then kissing it, earning a shaky laugh from (Y/n).

"Yeah I am"

"I fucking love you dumbass, this doesn't change it"

(Y/n) was falling asleep on Katsuki's chest, they just hummed in response.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I definitely didn't write this because I'm a sad nb and Katsuki is my comfort character

this was also very rushed l m a o 

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙼𝙷𝙰 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚜 🎉