Sleepy {Katsuki Bakugou x Fem! Reader}

Collectives sighs and whines came from the students of 1-A after a day of intense training, everyone had flopped on various couches, seats and some were just on the floor

Collectives sighs and whines came from the students of 1-A after a day of intense training, everyone had flopped on various couches, seats and some were just on the floor. "Ugh I'm soo tried" Mina whined as she draped herself over Ejiro's lap "Me too" He gently pets Mina's hair "Get a room fuckfaces" Bakugou scoffed from the side of the room "Oh be nice Katsu" (Y/n) lazily throws a pillow at her boyfriends head.

"Whatever I'm going to bed" he through the pillow back a little too hard earring a small 'oof' from the girl "Night Kat, love you" she sang in an annoying playful tone that always pissed Katsuki off, she loved doing it.

(Y/n) ended up staying up a little while after Katsuki went to bed, "Alright I'm going to sleep I'm so tired" she gets up off the couch and starts making her way to her dorm room. As she walked past Katsuki's dorm she paused, knowing his history with nightmares after the summer camp incident, she often goes to check on him before she goes to bed.

The soft creak of the door caused Katsuki to wake and tense "Hey, Kat you okay?" (Y/n)'s soft, silky voice immediately made Katsuki feel safer "C' mere" his voice was shaky and quiet much unlike his usual loud, confident, angry tone. "Oh, baby" (Y/n) sat on the edge of Katsuki's bed, grabbing his hand, Bakugou pulled her into his chest hiding his face in her shoulder.

"Baby, what happened" (Y/n) gently pet the blonds hair, his grip on the back of (Y/n) shirt tightens "hey, hey it's okay, you're safe Kat" (Y/n)'s voice was gentle and calming "The summer camp" Katsuki pulled away from his girlfriend's shoulder "You were taken, I couldn't do anything to save you" (Y/n) could hear the pain in Katsuki's voice "I felt so useless I couldn't save you"

"Baby, Kat, It was just a dream, It's okay" (Y/n)'s soft, small hand cupped Katsuki's cheek, He was holding back tears at this point "It's okay to cry, Y'know, You've been through a lot" Her hand feel from Katsuki's cheek, taking his hand squeezing it ever so gently "Crying shows weakness and I'm not fucking weak" The blonde boy tried to retort in a harsh way "Crying isn't a weakness Katsuki, everyone needs to cry at some point" (Y/n) brought Katsuki's hand up to her lips, softly kissing his knuckles "And baby you know I will always be your shoulder to cry on" The soft smile on (Y/n)'s face assured Katsuki, she wasn't lying, she was going to be there for him.

Katsuki laid down, pulling (Y/n) down on his chest, pressing his face in her hair "I love you" His muffled voice had hints of fatigue as well as thankfulness "I love you too Kat, now go to sleep"

another short fluffy one for @Fai_X_my bestie and baku simp