Forbidden Love {Izuku Midoriya x Fem! Reader}

"You're a complete disaster" The villain sighed picking the unconscious hero off the sidewalk "Like holy hell, how does anyone let you out of there sight, Izu, you need to stop getting into fights you can't handle" The heroes face was bloodied and bruised and his was shivering

"You, my friend, are on idiot, but I'll save that until you're awake" (Y/n) looked down the heroes small figure in her arms "Just stay in there for me"

After a small walk, the villain arrived at the place she was hiding out.

It was a small house that had been damaged in what was assumed to be a fire, there was a small room that had remanded untouched by the damage, Inside was a bed tucked away in the corner, books were scattered around the room along with clothes and other generic mess.

(Y/n) placed the hero down on her bed, brushing his hair out of his face, taking a minute to study his injuries "When you wake up, you're telling me who did this" she poked his cheek, earning nothing but a small whimper.

"I'll be back"

(Y/n) turned to a smaller, collapsed, part of the house where she was keeping a small box the contained a collection of medicine, food and clothes that she had borrowed and begun sifting through it for some kind of pain killer.

"There it is" (Y/n) pulled a small bottle of painkillers out if the bottom of the box. "Alright" (Y/n) walks back into the room where the hero was, "Now we wait for you to wake, god I can barely take care of myself how I meant to take care of you"

"Come on" (Y/n) placed her head in her hands "wake up so I can actually help you" she lifted her head, propping he head upon her hands "Please"

(Y/n) was beginning to get fed up with waiting for the Hero to wake so she decided to grab a cup of water "If this doesn't work I'm just dropping you off a UA, Probably going to get arrested in the process but it doesn't matter" (Y/n) tipped the water over the heroes face "so wakey wakey dumbass"

The water caused Izuku to jolt up, gasping, "Morning sleepyhead" (Y/n) was now sitting on the end of the bed.

"Wait, what happened, where am I" he moved quickly causing him to wince and double over in pain.

"Hey, just take it easy, you're hurt, I found you and brought you back to my place" (Y/n) shugged moving closer to the hero so she could take his hand "and I am going to try to help you"

"(Y/n)?" The hero's voice was filled with anxiety "Can anyone get to this place, if I'm found with a villain, I lose my spot at UA"

"Izu, Don't worry, no one knows this place is still standing, It's fine" she leaned forward kissing him on the forehead causing him to become flustered "Promise"

"Anyway, take these, painkillers" (Y/n) handed the bottle to the blushing Izuku "I really don't know what I'm doing" she lightly giggled "You'll live though"

Izuku took the medication, downing the water left in the glass before laying back down and sighing.

"You okay?"

"Yeah I'm good, just tired and cold"

(Y/n) hummed in response, laying down next to him, using her sleeve to wipe the blood off his lip "Go to sleep, you need the rest" she mumbled resting her head against his chest "'l'll stay here" Izuku wrapped his arms around the girl's waist "If you listened to me and came to UA when you had the chance, we could do this more often" Izuku muttered against the top of (Y/n)'s head.

"I'm sorry Izuku, I can't be a hero and you know why, besides, this is more fun"

Yall are gonna get a heap od Hero x Villain shit as I am a slut for it