Dear Diary {Katsuki Bakugou x fem!Reader}

*TW - Mention of suicide*

Dear Diary 15/8

Rivalries a healthy thing to have, I mean you can't be friends with everyone, but it is kinda annoying when you and your boyfriend have to 1. Pretend to not be dating 2. Pretend to be at each other's throats 24/7 3. Always try to be better than each other. Its gets so hard sometimes. I just wanna kiss him when he gets close to my face like that, but I need to respect the fact that he doesn't want people to know about our relationship, just yet. Anyway, I'm going to bed; it late

Signing off, (Y/n)

Dear Diary 17/8

Sorry I didn't write yesterday I wasn't feeling too, I'm still not feeling the best but Katsuki came over to watch movies with me today. Oh, Katsuki is my boyfriend. sorry, I haven't mentioned him by name much, anyway, he brought snacks and everything. I love him so much I think he's the one.

U.A is amazing, there are so many people to look up too and everyone is so kind, I can't wait until I meet the big three and get to train with them, We are moving to the dorms tomorrow I gotta finishing packing my stuff.

Signing off, (Y/n)

Dear Diary 18/8

I finished fixing up my dorm and I feel so sick, Like about to pass out sick, I don't know, if it keeps going like this I might go talk to Aizawa or recovery girl, Another thing, My quirk has been acting up a lot lately, I really should talk to someone about it.

Katsuki visited my dorm when I unpacking, he brought me a really soft blanket, he said it was a "House warming gift" we just sat and talked on my bed, he's so sweet once you get to know him as I do, sure he has his moments but I love him so much, I should probably talk about something else but honestly there isn't much more to talk about.

Signing off, (Y/n)

Dear Diary 19/8

So I went to recovery girl today, she told me why I've been having really bad headaches, My quirk is malfunctioning, something about being hit by someone else's quirk, Probably at the training camp, is causing my to slowly lose my quirk, I'll be quirkless in a few days tops. I haven't told anyone yet, I don't think I want too. If I don't have a quirk what will happen to my enrolment in UA, I can't be a hero, I want to be a hero but I can't, not without a quirk. I don't wanna tell Katsuki, knowing him he'll blame himself.

Signing off, (Y/n)

Dear Diary, 20/8

Today was shit, I had to explain to Mr.Aizawa why I couldn't participate in training today, he sent me back to the dorms, I'm so fucking scared I don't want to leave, I want to be a hero but I can't not like this, I feel like shit, sorry this is so short.

Signing off, (Y/n)

Dear Diary 22/8

So I didn't write yesterday, I was moving back home, turns out my parents' divorced while I was gone, My mum is blaming it on me and my dad fled the country I don't want to fucking do this anymore but I need to push on, for Katsuki, speaking of Katsuki, he found out, about my quirk, he brought me some plushies and watched movies with me, he's like the only thing I have left to live for, I'm I might try and eat today.

Signing off, (Y/n)

Dear Diary, 30/8

This will be my final entry, Katsuki and I got into a fight today, I'm so sorry, I can't do this anymore, so Katsuki, if you're reading this, I love you, you got me through so much, but I just can't do it, I don't want you to be sad though I want you to find someone else, be happy.

Please don't blame your self for this I would hate for you to blame your self, I want you to take this book and burn it, bury the ashed under the cherry blossom tree, I love you so much, Thank you so much for being my boyfriend.

For the final time, Signing off, (Y/n)

Katsuki placed the book down, tears rolling down his face "It's my fucking fault" Katsuki was going through (Y/n)'s things after she took her own life and he had found her diary with a sticky note the had his name on it "I'm so fucking sorry, I promise I will do what you asked" Bakugou picked up a pen and began to write

I

feel so bad, I should have known something was wrong, But I was so angry, I was so angry at her for not taking care of herself I lost it, But I promise to do what she asked, I promise to become a hero, for her, (Y/n) I love you so much, I really wish you would have spoken to me about this, you might still be here, I'm so sorry.

Katsuki, Signing off

Epilogue

"Welcome back everyone, today we have an exclusive interview with the one and only Ground Zero" The audience cheered as the light Landed on Bakugou "So a common question from your fans: Why are you so passionate about Suicide Prevention" The interviewer read from her cue cards "When I was in school a really close friend of mine took her own life, she might still be here if I had just paid a little more attention" A bittersweet smile came across Bakugou's face "She was one of kindest people I ever met, then she lost her quirk, her family split apart and I didn't notice she was hurting"

I hate this lol