Office Cuddles {Aizawa Shota X nb! Reader}

it was a cold night, (Y/n) was on their night patrol, it was a quiet night, just an attempted robbery

it was a cold night, (Y/n) was on their night patrol, it was a quiet night, just an attempted robbery. Shota Aizawa, on the other hand, was sitting in his office at UA, grading papers, he hadn't slept in a few days and longed for the touch of his (Y/n).

(Y/n) sighed as they made their way home, their breath visible in the cold winters air "I should stop by UA" running a hand through their hair, (Y/n) muttered to themselves as they turned on their heal and changed directions "just to check security and stuff "

The sound of (Y/n)'s shoes tapping on the floor of the hall made Shota tense up before he recognised the footstep pattern as his precious (Y/n)'s. He put the pen down and leaned back letting out a noise somewhere between a scoff and a sigh.

"Shota?" (Y/n) stuck their head around the corner "What are you still doing here" Shoota patted the seat next to him, "What's up" (Y/n) took Shota's hand gently rubbing their fingers over his knuckles.

"I'm just tired" Shota wrapped his arms around (Y/n)'s waist pulling them onto his lap "I've been here all night" he rests his chin on their shoulder "Maybe you should get some sleep" (Y/n) deadpanned as they started to fiddle with Shota's fingers, it was something a that always calmed him.

"Shota I'm serious, you really need to sleep, please" Shota buried his face into the crook of (Y/n)'s neck "please just stay here, I just need a hug" his voice was muffled and sounded tired, more than usual. (Y/n) turned around and wrapped their arms around Shota's neck, gently running her fingers through his hair.

Shota was littering (Y/n)'s jaw with soft gentle kisses as they whispered sweet nothing in his ear, the two never really had moments like this, they were always busy, so they always made the most of it.

Have a very short fluffy thing of my husband cause I have like 20 Oneshot ideas and a cripping need to commit non living