We have eachother {Shigaraki x Fem!Reader}

Requested by @__worthless_times__

◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌

"You're not going"

"Tomura, I can handle myself, I'll be fine"

Tomura sighed, slumping down agasit the wall, The League of Villains was planning a rescue mission, to save Toga, who had been arrested the night before, a few members had called it a suicide mission but (Y/n) was set on going, Toga was like a little sister to her and she wanted to help her.

Tomura wasn't keen about his Significant other going on this mission, he didn't want to see them hurt, but (Y/n) being the stubborn person they are, they weren't listening to him.

"Look, I'll be fine, I'll come back alive, promise"

(Y/n) placed their hands on Tomura's cheek, before pulling him into a hug, Tomrua was careful not to touch (Y/n) with all his fingers.

"Alright lovebirds, we're leaving" Dabi called out.

(Y/n) pulled away from Tomura, Giving him a sweet smile and a gentle kiss on the nose.

"See you soon, I love you"

◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌

The small group, Dabi, (Y/n) and Twice arrived back with Toga, a few hours after they left, Everyone was unharmed, everyone but (Y/n), they had a bullet wound in their side and a few bruises littering their body.

When Tomura's eyes landed the injuries that had been inflicted on (Y/n), he stood up walking towards them.

"This why I didn't want you to go"

"I'm fine, just need to sit down for a minute"

Dabi could be heard laughing, "Fine? You got shot, that's far from fine"

"Shut up Dabi, Tomura didn't need to know that"

Tomura picked (Y/n) up, and brought them over to a small room, closed off from the rest of leagues hideout, The room was pretty empty, apart from a bed tucked away in the corner, it was dusty, dark and cold.

"Stay there"

Tomura dropped (Y/n) down on the bed, causing a dust cloud, they coughed, harshly.

"Tomura"

He didn't respond

"Tomura~"

He still didn't respond

"Right, you're pissed, I said I'd come back alive, not unharmed"

Tomura just huffed in response causing (Y/n) to laugh.

"You're so cute when you're mad at me, you know that?"

"I'm not" Tomura huffed, obviously getting fed up with (Y/n), he was already mad at them for getting hurt, but now they're pissing him off by calling him cute.

"You are, you're not changing my mind"

Tomura glared at (Y/n), making her laugh harder, "C' mere" (Y/n) put her arms out, laying back, gesturing for a hug.

"You're hurt, I'm fixing that first"

"It's just a few bruises and a scratch where bullet grazed me, I'm fine ooor I would be if I was being hugged by my Boyfriend"

Tomura sighed and laid beside (Y/n), careful not to use his quirk, (Y/n) wrapped their arms around him.

"See, this is better than being mad at me isn't it?"

Tomura wasn't one for talking while in the arms of his lover, he was focused on keeping his fingers from touching them and just enjoying the warmth of their body against his. He quite easily fell asleep no matter how hard he tried not too, (Y/n) mumbling to him while playing with his hair, made him feel loved, it hadn't felt that since he was a kid, but they changed that.

(Y/n) was similar, they'd lost everyone they'd ever loved, everyone but Tomura, they were a very affectionate person because of this, Tomura was the biggest fan of affection because of his quirk, but that never stopped them.

"Hey Tomura, I love you, don't forget that"

"I love you too (Y/n)"

◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌

I hope this what you wanted, I don't really know how to write Shigi but I hope this lives up to your expectations