Drinking Game {Midnight x fem! reader}

Requested by @mxrmoon_ (I forgot the header the first time, sorry)

◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌

"You've never been ice skating?"

(Y/n) had overheard a conversion between Midnight and Present Mic, Hizashi was talking about how he went ice skating every winter when he was a kid when Midnight mentioned that she had never been ice skating.

"No?"

(Y/n) took Kayama by the hand and began to pull her away from the room.

"Aizawa, take my class" she called over her shoulder to the sleeping man, leaving before he gets to answer, Kayama caught up to (Y/n), pulling her hand away and walking by her side.

"So I'm assuming you're taking me ice skating?"

(Y/n) nodded opening the passenger door to her car for Kayama, she entered "I feel like a princess, having the car opened for me, You should be the on having the door opened for you, you are my Queen after all "

(Y/n) felt heat rise up to her cheeks.

"Ha. Point to me, that's now what, 10-0?"

The two friends had a little game going, It started a few weeks ago when the pair were out drinking with their friends and they got a dare from present mic to make the other blush, so far Kayama was winning by a mile.

After a few minutes of driving, the pair reached the Ice skating rink and exited the car.

(Y/n) and Kayama entered the building, paying for their entry and renting some ice skates and sitting a bench to put the skates on.

(Y/n), Having been ice skating before, Stood up with no problems, Kayama on the other hand, couldn't stand, she was struggling to stay balanced with the blades on the skates.

"Kayama, Come here"

(Y/n) chuckled, taking Kayama's hand, helping her walk toward the ice, (Y/n) stepped onto the ice, gliding in a small circle to Kayama, "Come here" (Y/n) Put her free hand our to Kayama so she was holding both before stepping onto the ice.

"I've got you, You're not going to fall" Kayma nodded, holding onto (Y/n)'s hands for dear life, while also staying close to the wall. "Just watch my feet" (Y/n) let Kayama's hands go, gliding around the rink and ending back beside Kayama, taking her hands again.

"You ready?

Kayama nodded and (Y/n) slowly began to skate helping Kayama keep her balance. She slipped a few times but never hit the ground thanks to (Y/n) keeping her up until she got the hang of it and could skate without the support of (Y/n).

It had been a few hours and now Kayama could skate completely by herself, (Y/n) and Kayama were the only two people left in the rink.

"Thanks for taking me out here, I really enjoyed it"

Kayama laced her fingers with (Y/n)'s causing her to blush once again.

"Another point for me"

(Y/n) huffed, getting annoyed at how easily Kayama made her blush and how much she was winning by. She wanted to make Kayama flustered, at least once.

After about another ten minutes of skating hand in hand, Kayama lost her footing and fell, Knocking (Y/n) to the ground, landing on top of her. Neither knew what to do, the closeness of their bodies made them both slightly blush.

"Uhh sorry (Y/n)"

Kayama used her arms to push herself off (Y/n), but (Y/n) reached up and placed her both her hands on Kayama's cheeks and pulled her down, placing her lips on Kayama's, after a few seconds of shock Kayama sank into the kiss before pulling away, her face redder than a tomato.

"Point for me"

◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌

I really hope I did your idea justice, I absolutely love Midnight and this prompt. 

I really wanna go ice skating with my gf but y'know lockdown, so thanks for requesting this