Always {Dabi x Fem! Reader} Part 2

*Mention of Abuse*

"You need to sit down" Dabi began to walk towards (Y/n), she was leaning against the door, looking like she could fall over at any minute

"You need to sit down" Dabi began to walk towards (Y/n), she was leaning against the door, looking like she could fall over at any minute. Dabi took (Y/n)'s arm leading her to the couch "Just let me talk, please, I need to tell someone"

Dabi sat down next to (Y/n) "What happened?" He gently took (Y/n)'s hands, she flinched but Dabi calmed her.

"I'm not going to hurt you babydoll, it's okay"

(Y/n) calmed, letting Dabi hold her hands, she took a minute to breathe, letting her head hang, just getting used to Dabi's calloused hands holding hers.

"Uhh, where do I start, when I was a kid, my father wasn't exactly the nicest, he- he yelled at me all time and always hit my mother, he just disappeared one day which was a relief to both me and my mother"

"Did he do this to you?"

"No no, I haven't seen him for years"

Dabi nodded, running his fingers, comfortingly over (Y/n)'s knuckles "continue"

"So a little while after you disappeared, I met this guy at UA, he was sweet and helped me with everything, I easily fell for him, so after we graduated I asked him out, he liked me so we started dating, everything seemed fine, we moved into together, we were happy until he started coming home late, he got angrier and began to drink more and more, I confronted him about it one day and he hit me, I was in shock and didn't know what to do, I was scared so I stayed with him until yesterday, I found out he was cheating on me and talked to him about and he got so angry and pulled a knife out on me"

(Y/n) finished her story with a choked sob, Dabi pulled her into his chest, wrapping his arms around her "shh, it's okay, I've got you" he gently rocked back and forth as she heavily sobs "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have left you" he gently kissed her the top of her head "but I'm here now and I don't plan on leaving you anytime soon"

(Y/n) clung to Dabi, not wanting to let go, she was scared and needed the comfort from her best friend, Dabi was gently petting her hair.

"What's the name of this guy"

"Kai"

(Y/n) had stopped crying, she was beginning to sound tired, her fever was gone and her wound was looking better than it previously had.

"And where does he live"

(Y/n) groggily gave Dabi an answer, he pulled away from the comforting embrace he had her in "Stay here, get some sleep, I'll be back" (Y/n) laid down, not entirely listening to what Dabi was saying.

By the time Dabi had reached the door (Y/n) had already fallen asleep

"Don't worry babydoll, you'll be safe"

(Y/n) woke to Dabi bustling in the kitchen, the smell of bacon filling her nose, she reached down to her wound to find it bandaged and treated "Where'd you go last night" (Y/n) brushed the little wisps of hair out of her eyes.

"Don't worry about"

(Y/n) raised an eyebrow at that answer, standing up and walking to the kitchen, she leaned on the counter taking a deep breath, smelling the food cooking.

"It smells good"

Dabi glanced at the girl, noticing she still doesn't have a shirt, he smirked, walking behind her.

"Do you want a shirt or.."

Dabi trailed off wrapping his arms around (Y/n), pressing his lips against her Jaw, (Y/n) leaned into the touch for a second before stepping away, Dabi inclined, letting her go.

"I'll take the shirt, please"

Dabi nodded, walking off to find a shirt for the girl, while he was gone, (Y/n) turned on the tv, flicking to the news, to see something that made her feel sick to stomach.

"Last Night a young man, Kai Yamamoto, Found dead in his apartment"

She switched off the tv falling to her knees, placing her hand over her mouth, Dabi walked back into the room to see the girl on the ground.

"What's wrong"

"Did you kill him?"

"What?"

"Did. you. Kill. Kai."

Dabi sat down by her side, handing her the shirt.

"I did"

(Y/n) pulled the shirt over her head, taking a minute to catch her breath "I can't go back, I don't-"

Dabi caressed her face "You can stay with me"

"Touya.."

(Y/n) wrapper her arms around his neck, Dabi returned the hug.

"You're quite the hugger aren't you?"

(Y/n) didn't reply to the comment, she was enjoying the comfort of the other person.

lmao dabi killed him