Haunted house {Hitoshi Shinsou X nb! Reader}

"Hitoshiiiiiii Pleaseeeee" (Y/n) whined to their best friend

"Hitoshiiiiiii Pleaseeeee" (Y/n) whined to their best friend. The two were laying on Hitoshi's bed and (Y/n) wanted to go the festival in town but Hitoshi wanted nothing to do with it.

(Y/n) wasn't giving up though, They really wanted to go "Please Toshi, I really wanna go" (Y/n) tried to convince him again "(Y/n) I told you I don't want to go" Hitoshi was getting fed up with them at this point.

••••••••••

Surprise, Hitoshi, gave into (Y/n)'s begging and went to the festival, He was enjoying it but he wasn't going to show it. (Y/n) on the other hand was really happy to be there and they were showing it.

"Toshi, look" (Y/n) pointed at a giant (Favourite animal) plushie hanging up as a prize for a ball throwing game "Come on, I wanna try and win it" (Y/n) dragged Hitoshi towards the game.

(Y/n) threw the ball at one of the clown bowling pins. They missed. Every. Single. One. They were so upset and started to walk away from the game when Hitoshi said "Hey wait, I want to have a go." Hitoshi threw the first ball. It missed. He threw the second. It bounced off the bowling pin. The third. It knock the pin down. He won.

"Congratulations young man, what prize would you like?" Hitoshi points to the plush toy (Y/n) wanted, The cashier took the toy off the rack and handed it to him "There you go, Have a nice day" Hitoshi handed the Plushie to (Y/n) "Wait really?" Hitoshi nodded and handed the Plushie to his friend.

•••••••••••••

"(Y/n) wanna go in the haunted house?" Hitoshi nudged his friend "No no no nope no no way" (Y/n) gets scared really easily and Hitoshi knows this "Oh come on, don't be pussy" He chuckles, "I am not a pussy, I just....." (Y/n) trailed off "Just what?" (Y/n) couldn't find the words.

Hitoshi grabbed (Y/n) by the hand and dragged them towards the Haunted house, paid for their entry "Hitoshi I swear if I have a heart attack you are paying for my trip to hospital" (Y/n) tightened her grip on Hitoshi's hand.

The two walked through the haunted house, Hitoshi was fine not at all scared, (Y/n) on the other hand was scared out of their wits "(Y/n) you're going to break my hand" A gaint fake spider fell from the the ceiling, (Y/n) yelped and hid their face in Hitoshi arm "It's not real it's not real" They started repeating to them self.

Hitoshi kept walking with (Y/n) clinging to his arms, after they got out of the house Hitoshi wrapped his arms around (Y/n) as they started to calm down "I'm sorry I shouldn't have forced you to do that" Hitoshi pats (Y/n)'s hair "It's fine Toshi, I was being a pussy" They pull away from Hitoshi and grab his hand "come one let's go on the ferris wheel"

•••••••••••

The sun was setting and the pair was sitting on the ferris wheel. When they reached the top (Y/n) turned to Hitoshi "Thanks for coming with me today, I had fun" They smile "I had fun too"

Hitoshi cupped (Y/n)'s cheek and kissed them. It was gentle and slow. (Y/n) pulled away from Hitoshi, Looked him in the eye then places their lips back on Hitoshi's.

I got lazy at the end and I was watching Love Simon so Y'all get a Ferris wheel kiss while cry about being single and touch starved