Fairy Lights {Hitoshi Shinsou X nb! Reader}

Requested by @stahp_dat_nonsense

lowkey is a kinda squeal to my other hito x nb reader but you dont gotta read it

◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌

"Hiiiitoshhhhiiiiiii" (Y/n) whined, draping themselves over the lap of their boyfriend, placing their hand on their forehead in a dramatic fashion.

"What do you want?"

"It's our anniversaryyyy, give me cuddless" (Y/n) continued to whine, Hitoshi picked (Y/n) up, bridal style and walked to his room, dropping them down on his bed.

"Stay there, I'll be back"

"Hitoshi?"

Hitoshi walked off, leaving (Y/n) alone in his room, they grabbed a pillow and hugged it to their chest, waiting for Hitoshi to come back, They wanted to celebrate their anniversary by staying inside, watching movies and cuddling, but they weren't sure of Hitoshi wanted that

"Come on, Get up"

Hitoshi came back, holding his hand out to (Y/n). When they took it, Hitoshi picked them up again, taking them to his car, still silent, not telling them where they are going. (Y/n) sat in the car, resting their head on their hand, watching trees pass by, the sun warming the back of their neck.

Once the car stopped (Y/n) eyes landed on the entrance to the festival that, they and Hitoshi first got together, The festival stopped in town once every two years, (Y/n) had completely forgotten that the festival was coming this year.

The sparkle in (Y/n)'s eyes told Hitoshi that they knew where they were, A small smile crept upon Hitoshi's face after seeing how happy his partner was.

Hitoshi took (Y/n)'s hand as they stepped out of the car, shooting them a gentle smile and pulling them closer so their shoulders are touching. (Y/n) placed a small kiss on Hitoshi's cheek. Thanking him for taking them here.

After a few hours of walking around and playing games and going on rides, (Y/n) began to complain about their feet getting sore and them being tired.

"Toshi, I wanna sit down"

"Just a little farther"

Hitoshi had taken (Y/n) away from the festival, through the near-by woods, telling them that them, there was somewhere Hitoshi wanted to show them, it was quite far into the woods and (Y/n) had been complaining the whole time.

"Close your eyes"

(Y/n) did what Hitoshi said, putting their hands over their eyes, relying completely on Hitoshi to keep them safe and not falling off a cliff.

"Open your eyes"

(Y/n), again, followed Hitoshi's instructions, opening their eyes to see a blanket on the ground next to a lake, there were fairy lights hung in the trees, on the blanket was a few pillows and blankets, there was a laptop and a copy of (Favourite Movie).

"You did all this, for me?"

Hitoshi nodded, Grabbing (Y/n)'s hand and pulling them into a hug, resting his chin on the top of their head, (Y/n) wrapped their arms around Hitoshi's waist, leaning into his arms.

"Thank you, Kitty, I love it"

Hitoshi kissed (Y/n) on the top of the head before picking them up and throwing them over his shoulder and putting them back down on the blanket and laying beside them.

The two spent the rest of the night watching the movie in each other's arms, curled up under the blankets, the fairy lights in the trees gave the whole area a magical effect.

"Happy Anniversary Baby, I'm glad you had a good time"

"I Love you Toshi, this is the best anniversary date I could ask for"

◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌

It took me 20 minutes to figure out how to spell anniversary, My brian doesn't woRK

Anyway would yall like to see how dumb my writing process causes if yall want it i will give an unedited one shot cause its dumb asf

if I do post it it will have A LOT of swearing cause I'm an aussie, bruh person and swear like bloody sailor 

Hope you liked it <3

Sorry it took a while my dumbass cat choose to sit on my arm