Handsome Date

>>Third Person

Ron fixed his robes and whined "What are those?" Ron said, seeing Harry in his long black robes with a white undershirt. "My robes?" "well those are okay! No ruffles or weird sleeves" Ron kept whining and Harry laughed. "Have you seen Draco?" "no, said he was off somewhere and will be down when we leave" Harry nodded to what he said. "Well let's go" he said and they left. Ron was going with one of the Patil twins.

They waited for Draco at the end of the stair case, Ron was stood with Padma and Harry who was kinda nervous, Mcgonagall just told Harry he had to dance in front of everyone. Draco walked down with Hermione who was wearing a long purple dress, Draco was wearing a tight white shirt and blazer, his pants were black to tie it all together.

Viktor took Hermione's hand and Harry took Draco's and they blushed. Ron had left just before with Padma, they went into the back of the Champions, Draco's arm was locked with Harry's.

"Take my waist" Draco said and Harry did so and the music began so they began waltzing. "This is definitely easier than trying to dance with a girl in a long dress" Harry whispered, and Draco picked him a bit and Harry smiled, locking their hands together again. "If you stand on my shoes your glasses will be broken" Draco mentioned and Harry smirked. 

Soon a lot of people had joined the dance floor and the music changed. "Merlin, I can't dance to this" Harry laughed, Draco smiled and they walked to the table where Ron was sat. "You not gonna dance?" Harry asked and Ron glared at Hermione and Viktor who were dancing happily. 

"No" He said and Padma crossed her arms, watching her sister dance with a Durmstang. Soon A Durmstang asked her to dance too. "Hey Pansy" Harry said when she walked over with Blaise, he was in a dark suit and she was in a long silver dress that puffed a bit. "you look pretty" Harry smiled at her curled hair and pretty makeup. "Thanks~" she giggled "Can I steal your date for a bit" Harry teased, taking Pansy's hand and Blaise laughed. "Take her, she's bad at dancing" "hey!" Pansy whined as they went to the floor.

"How's it going?" Blaise asked and Draco blushed, "it's difficult to slow dance with him and not press my lips to his you know? I think he's taking the advantage of knowing I like him cause he teases me a lot and he flirts but i'm pretty sure he doesn't like me like that" Draco huffed and Blaise crossed his arms. 

"Why are you at the Yule ball with him then?" "i was his last resort" Draco said and the tan boy snorted "really? He's Harry Potter he could of gone with anyone but he said yes to you" Blaise said and Draco blushed, knowing he was right.

"Come slow dance with me" Harry walked back over with Pansy when the music changed and Draco took his hand and they went back to the floor. Some other people went to sit down since they didn't want to slow dance.

Harry put his hands on his shoulders and Draco placed his hands on his waist since it was more comfortable. "thank you" Harry said and Draco smiled at him "for?" he hummed and Harry looked up at him, as Draco was taller. "For having the courage to ask me, I was waiting. I said no to most people because I wanted you to ask me" "I was pacing the room, scared to ask" Draco chuckled softly and Harry moved his hands further, making their bodies press closer together. "Well I'm glad you asked" Harry whispered, their lip a few inches from each others and they smiled. 

"Do not stand on my shoe" Draco said, his voice deep and their lips close still, Harry blushing at the fact he could feel Draco's warm breath on his lips "not going to lie, that was extremely attractive and I don't know if I'm a top anymore" Harry said and Draco laughed, "also this so isn't fair" Draco said and Harry smirked. "I think it is, we're just dancing" "you're teasing me" Draco huffed and Harry winked "I know" Harry said and Draco rolled him eyes, smiling.

*^*

"Ron and Hermione seem to be fighting" Draco said as they left the great hall, Ron was going upstairs and Hermione was crying on the stairs. "'Mione" Draco said and she looked up, wiping her eyes. "want to dance a little longer?" Draco put his hand out for her and she smiled a bit. Hermione took his hand and the three walked back to the great hall.

Draco spun Hermione and they slowly waltzed and Harry watched. "Hey Potter" Pansy hummed, she had drank her 5th Butterbeer and was a little tipsy "your arse looks great in those trousers" She said, putting her elbow on his shoulder and he blushed. "Oi, leave him alone" Draco said, spinning Hermione again and she laughed. "you are a lucky man, Draco" she said and he rolled his eyes. "There you are, let's go woman" Blaise said, taking Pansy by the arm and she giggled, following him.

"That was the weirdest experience I've had in a while and I'm Harry Potter" He said and Draco laughed, dipping Hermione and she pressed her back to his chest and smiled, he spun her back around and she giggled. 

"Hello Harry" Ginny said, walking over in her lightly colored dress, Neville had went to the bathroom. "Hey, Gin. How was your evening?" Harry asked and she brushed her hair behind her ear. "good, Neville stepped on my foot a few times but he's gotten better" she said, moving her foot to show the light footprints on the top of her white shoes. "oh dear, I like your dress though" He said, looking at the pretty mint and she smiled brightly. 

"how come you came with Draco?" she asked and Harry smiled over her shoulder, watching him dance with Hermione- both their smiles big. "he asked me, I didn't want to go with anyone else anyway. I was going to ask him first but he did it so" He hummed and the two walked over.

"Here's your shoes" Harry handed Hermione her heels that she had taken off cause they were leaving blisters on the back of her heel. "Thanks" she giggled and Draco used her shoulder as an arm rest. "Don't even" Hermione laughed and Draco smirked. "shorties" He said and they laughed. "I have to wait until Neville gets back but I hope you guess enjoy the rest of your night" Ginny said, waving as they started to leave. "Good night boys, thanks for making me feel better" Hermione said, going up the stairs and they said good night. 

Harry and Draco went up to one of the towers to stand and watch the snow fall out the window. "I had fun tonight" Harry hummed and Draco smiled, getting tired and Harry rested his head on his shoulder and they continued to watch the snow slowly fall outside the frosted window. "I did too, thank you for actually saying yes to me" Draco said and Harry chuckled. "Of course, huh-" Harry heard a noise above them and they both looked up. 

A mistletoe began to grow above them. Mistletoe's at Hogwarts are bewitched to grow above two people when there's a strong bond of feelings. "ah" That's all Draco could say as his face turned bright red. "Look at me, Blondie" Harry chuckled as Draco wouldn't look at him cause he was nervous to mess up.

Draco turned and Harry pressed his lips to Draco's, putting his arms around his neck and Draco closed his eyes.. his arms going around his waist, wanting the kiss to last longer. They moved slowly before they broke away, the mistletoe disappearing. "I-" Draco was speechless, he couldn't help but smile and Harry blushed, smiling too. "best way to have my first kiss" Harry hummed and Draco blushed even brighter. They heard the long ring of the clock as it struck midnight.

"Merry Christmas, Lion" "Merry Christmas to you too, Dragon" Harry said softly and they started laughing for no reason.