Date Night

>>Harry's POV

I woke up early, Draco had rolled over in his sleep which was good on my part so I slowly got out of bed and grabbed my shirt and pants I set out last night so I didn't make a lot of noise. I left the room without making any noise. I stopped and turned back around and went back in to get my glasses I forgot to grab- then left to the bathroom to quickly change. It was little past sunrise. Today was special. It was June 5th. Draco's birthday. 

Last night i got a reservation for a fancy restaurant called OXO Tower Restaurant in London, It took all day going and looking for the perfect one. You could see the Princess Bridge from the table I got and they recommended going at sunset cause the lights are really pretty.

I fixed my shirt and pulled my belt tight, and then rolled my sleeves up a bit. I stared at myself in the mirror and fixed my hair before putting my glasses back on. "Decent" I told myself, it was wear a warm gray shirt with dark grey skinny jeans. 

I went downstairs and smiled at Molly. "did it come?" I ask quickly "Here you go" Molly said, handing me an envelope and I punched the air happily as i took it. "Yes!" I said happily- not too loud though. I was approved for the house I wanted to get Draco and I. "Also" She said and I looked up, she handed me another one. "What's this?" I asked, noticing it was already opened. "Remember what Remus and Tonks said?" She said as I unfolded the parchment and I smiled brightly.

"To Harry James Potter, You should be getting this if we're not alive anymore; Tonks and I. I want you to take Teddy and raise him as your own. When Tonks gave birth to him we agreed to make you his godfather. We don't want him to grow up without knowing us so definitely tell him that his parents died doing something they loved. Protecting others. His grandmother should be taking him for the first few months if we're gone to have time for her to sign the papers and give you legal guardianship." I read slowly, smiling a bit.

"P.S. Make sure Teddy knows he's also different and he's Metamorphmagus. Tonks said he'd be shy because of it; frankly i think he'd use it to make people laugh but who knows! We love you always Harry, stay strong. -Remus Lupin" I finished reading and smiled, putting the paper back into the envelope. "I don't know how to raise I child yet" I said, setting it on the counter and pulling myself up onto it. "Don't worry dear, It'll be a bit until you move into your new house and I'm always here to help" she said, wiping the other counters down.

"where you going today?" She asked, turning around to look and me and I shifted on my leg and pulled a box out, slowly sliding it onto the counter. "Really?" She said with the biggest smile I've ever seen on her face. I put my finger on my lips and shushed her, putting the box back and looking up- watching Ginny come downstairs.

"Why are you up so early, dear?" Molly asked and Ginny ran her hands through her hair. "Bad dream, where's Draco?" Ginny chuckled and I smiled "He's asleep, I need to run some errands without him knowing so make sure he stays asleep until I get back. See you guys later, thank you Molly" I said, sliding off the counter and putting the envelopes near the door so I remember to get them again after I come back. 

I disapparated from the Burrow to London, I went to the little Florists Shop to get a thing of flowers for Draco- I was really spoiling him this year. "Hi, welcome to the Faye's Florists; how may i help you?" A lovely woman asked, she was lightly spritzing the flower petals with water. "I have an order, under the name of Potter" I said and she smiled, she was wearing baby blue overalls and i could hear her pearl bracelets gently clattering in the quiet shop.

"Here you go" She said, coming back from grabbing a pretty bouquet of pink Dahlia and white roses. "Special occasion?" she asked as she pressed the buttons on the till. "Boyfriend's birthday today" I said, giving her the muggle money and she smiled warmly. "I hope he likes it then" she said as I took it into my hands and she waved to me as i left.