Nice one, James

>>Third Person

The prophecy shattered just outside the reach of Lucius's hand and he gasped. Harry was against the archway with Sirius and Draco. "Are you okay?" Harry panted, grabbing Draco's hand in his and he nodded, holding his hand back tightly. Sirius deflected spells and they got up, the boy's not breaking their grip yet. The other members of the order pulled the others away. "Now, listen to me. I want you to take the others and get out of here" Sirius told Harry and Draco bit his lip.

"What? No, i'm staying with you." Harry told him and Draco flinched at the loud thud of someone shooting a spell at something. "You've done beautifully, Now let me take it from here" Sirius said and Lucius appeared at the other end of the rock. They dueled their wands and Lucius shot a spell at Harry but Sirius blocked it.

They shot spells back and forth, Draco hit the death eater next to Lucius, sending him flying down the rock. "Expelliarmus!" Harry yelled, disarming Lucius's walking stick. "Nice one, James!" Sirius called, the man disarmed Lucius's wand then making him fly backwards. "Avada Kedavra!" Bellatrix yelled, hitting Sirius right in the chest. Harry wasn't processing what was happening just yet.

He looked at Sirius, watching the light leave his eyes. He slowly moved into the archway and Harry's throat became dry and tears built up in his eyes. Sirius disappeared and Remus grabbed Harry as he sobbed, Draco couldn't believe it either. He pulled Remus's grip off of him and grabbed Harry. "No! NO!" Harry sobbed, trying to get out of his grip too.

"Harry, No. Stop, Lion" Draco said, holding him tighter and Harry sobbed. Bellatrix shook her head, chuckling over by the exit. Harry locked eyes with her and Harry broke away from Draco's arms and chased after her with his wand in his hand tightly. "Harry!" Draco called after him, about to fun but Remus stopped him. "No! what if he gets hurt!" Draco snapped, running after him this time.

He could hear Bellatrix chanting 'I killed Sirius Black' happily. "Crucio!" Harry called, knocking her down. Voldemort whispered in his head to kill Bellatrix but he didn't. Draco stopped, panting, seeing him pointing his wand at her. Voldemort appeared, just his head though- the rest of his smoke.  Then became a man. Harry turned around to shoot a spell at him but Voldemort easily disarmed him.

"So.. weak" Voldemort said coldly as his wand lightly clattered on the floor. Dumbledore appeared from the floo network and they shot spells at each other. Dumbledore pushed Harry back against the wall and Draco ran behind the pillars to him and pulled him.

"Draco no, you'll get hurt. Go back to the others" Harry said, looking away from the bright light. Voldemort kept trying to hit Harry but Draco deflected it. "I can't risk losing you, Harry" Draco said bluntly and Harry got up when Dumbledore put Voldemort in a ball of water.

Dumbledore pushed him back though, they shot spells at each other again but Voldemort pulled whatever he was shooting back into him and yelled fiercely. Shooting the power around him- the windows of all the buildings shattering. Draco put a shield around Harry so the glass didn't hit him. Voldemort went to launch the glass at them but Dumbledore put an even more powerful shield- making the glass turn into light dust when it hit it.

Voldemort went up, dust following him and Harry fell to the ground, Dumbledore turned around and so did Draco. Harry grunted painfully- trying to fight it. "You've lost, old man." Voldemort said through Harry and he groaned- flashes of his mom, Sirius, and Cedric went through his mind. Then the dementor attack and when Cedric was hit by the spell. Then Sirius floating up into the archway. Harry grunted, his body hurting.

"Harry" Dumbledore whispered, Draco was scared- he wasn't sure what to do. More flashes went through his head. "So weak, so vulnerable" Voldemort told Harry, "Harry, it isn't how you are alike, it's how you're not. Harry.." Dumbledore said lightly. The others ran into the main area and Hermione motioned Draco over quickly and he walked over- paler than ever.