The Real Locket

>>Third Person

The group got ready to go to the Ministry of Magic at Grimmaulds place and Hermione made sure she had enough flasks of poly juice potion for them. "Wait we need the plan again" Ron said and Hermione stopped.

"Uh we're going to get the main Aurors and stun them so we get transform into them to get into the actual ministry and get to Umbridge. Draco is going to go in and get through to downstairs with one of us where she's most likely going to be since he knows around the place more- if we don't find her first." Hermione said and they nodded.

They disapparated into Central London and waited for each one of them to stun them and pull them into a room. "Don't speak to anyone unless absolutely necessary. Just try and act normal, do what everybody else is doing. If we do that, then, with a bite of luck, we'll get inside and then.." "it gets really tricky" Harry finished for her and she nodded, giving them the small vials of poly juice with each strand of DNA from the workers.

Draco left first, making his way to the phone box with one of the keys from the workers and he went down, watching the others come out of the room too. He was slowly set down in waves of people, Draco knew they wouldn't of been able to use the lift thing because they're high end workers. They'd have to use the toilet option like most of the workers. "Good day" He heard around him and he kept walking in his tight suit.

He kept walking towards to lift, his ears red. His original plan was if he got caught there he would say he was looking for his father. but it seems that everyone knew him so it would be really obvious if he went down to Umbridge's area.

He got to the lift and he watched Harry, Hermione, and Ron walk towards it too- obviously as Runcorn, Mafalda and Reg and they entered. "Cattermole, It's still raining inside my office" Yaxley said, stopping the lift and Ron looked at him and looked between the others. "That's two days now." He said, his voice raspy and serious. "Have you tried an umbrella?" Ron said awkwardly and Draco mentally face palmed.

"You do realize i'm going downstairs, don't you, Cattermole?" "Downstairs?" Ron questioned and Draco cleared his throat silently. "To interrogate your wife. Now. If my wife's blood status were in doubt and the head of department of magical law enforcement needed a job doing i think I might just make that a priority. You have one hour." Yaxley said before eyeing him and letting the door go. "Good seeing you, Mr. Malfoy" Yaxley said, bowing his head a bit and Draco bowed back.

Ron pressed the button and the lift started to move. "What am I going to do? My wife's all alone downstairs." "Ronald, you don't have a wife" Draco said, sighing and he hummed "Oh right" he said and Harry rubbed his face. "How do I stop it raining?" Ron asked and they stopped at level two. "Try 'Finite Incantatem'" Hermione told him and he nodded, leaving onto the floor.

"I'd say if we don't locate Umbridge within the hour, we go find Ron and come back another day. Deal?" Harry said to Hermione and she nodded. "Ah, Mafalda. Travers sent you, did he? good. We'll go straight down- Albert aren't you getting out?" Umbridge got into the lift and Harry left onto the floor they stopped at.

Draco got off on the 7th floor, looking at Hermione before the lift went back down. "Good day, Mr. Malfoy" A woman said to him and he smiled a bit and went to the offices. He had no choice but to talk to his dad because he couldn't leave now it would be too obvious.

He went to the door that said MALFOY on the metal piece on it and knocked a few times. "Enter" Lucius said behind the door and he stepped in. "Draco?" Lucius said, shocked a bit and he stood up. "Listen to me please" Draco said before he could talk more. He shut the door behind him and went closer to his desk. 

"I don't want you to yell at me, or call me an ungrateful bitch, or a disgrace of a son. I want to talk to you.. normally please?" "Why did you come here, why not the manor" Lucius said, pushing his hair back a bit- he had peach fuzz over his face from stress and he looked real tired.