Number One

>>Third Person

"Miss Granger, Mr Malfoy, Professor Mcgonagall needs you in her office" Moody said as they were in the Library figuring out what to do for Harry staying under the water for an hour. Draco smiled at Harry who smiled back and they left, leaving Harry there.

*^*

Draco sat in her office with Hermione, Cho, and Gabrielle Delacour. "You guys have been chosen to be received from the lake by our champions, in the riddle it says, We've taken what you'll sorely miss, so Mr. Malfoy you're going to be received by Harry, Miss Granger you'll be received by Viktor, Miss Chang you'll be received by Cedric and Gabrielle you will be received by Fleur of course" she explained and Draco blushed.

"I shall be back in a moment" She hummed and Draco leaned over to Hermione who was smiling. "Does that mean if I went missing or I left... Harry would miss me a lot?" "It means if you left he would miss you so much it hurts him" Hermione said and Draco smiled. "I mean that much to him?" he said and Hermione chuckled. "of course you do, you're his best friend. It was between you and Ron but at the end of the day you two haven't gotten into a fight or anything" Hermione said and he smiled.

*^*

Neville told him about gillyweed and that it'll help him for the task. Soon the task rolled by and Hermione and Draco were no where to be seen. "You seem tense, Harry" Neville said and Harry looked around "do I?" he said sarcastically and Ron watched from the bleachers when he saw Harry at the bottom.

The canon blew and they jumped in, Harry had put the gillyweed in his mouth and he watched his fingers turn into webs. He swam to find the runes where whatever they took was.

He saw Draco and Hermione unconscious  and he swam to Draco, putting his hands on his cold face. He went to cut Hermione's ropes too but the Merpeople stopped him, only telling him he can take one. 

Harry cut Draco's ropes and held him, watching Cedric take Cho and Krum take Hermione. He noticed Gabrielle not getting grabbed, when the Merpeople weren't watching he untied her too and grabbed her. His attempt to swim up was a fail when they grabbed his ankles so he pushed them up to the surface and the gillyweed began to wear off and he took his wand out after he shot them away and flew up. 

"Draco" Hermione pulled him up and helped Gabrielle up too, Fluer taking her hand and wrapping her up, hugging her. "Where's Harry-" Draco asked but then he broke through the water and fell on the deck, coughing up water. "Are you okay, Harry-" Harry wrapped his arms around Draco and hugged him, Hermione put a towel around him and warmed him up. "You, you saved my sister and she wasn't even yours to save, thank you" she said, kissing his head when he let go of Draco.

"In first place we have, Cedric Diggory. Following behind him, Harry Potter for his immense bravery and received both, his own and Miss Delacour. Congratulations champions. Diggory and Potter are tied for first place" Dumbledore said and the Gryffindors cheered, Harry smiled brightly. 

*^*

"So, you'd sorely miss me?" Draco hummed, walking up behind him and putting his arms around him. Harry was stood on the bridge, looking at the view. "obviously" Harry said, and Draco set his head on his shoulder and Harry thought about when Draco was sat on the deck, his hair was completely dry. "Did you put a charm on your hair so it didn't get wet yesterday?" "yes, I can't risk getting my hair messy in front of all those people" Draco hummed and Harry laughed.

"Are we gonna talk about Christmas eve?" Harry said as they didn't say anything after that night. Harry turned around so Draco let him go and he blushed. "the kiss?" "obviously" Harry said and Draco nodded slowly. "I really liked it" Draco said with a little smile and Harry leaned against the railing. "I did too" Harry hummed, looking up into his eyes and Draco came a little closer.