Nightmare

>>Third Person

Harry watched Cho stand in front of the mirror, it's been a few months into Hogwarts, Harry was hated for most of it but then they organized a group and started to believe Harry. Currently they just finished up until the holidays are over. Cho was crying- like always- in front of Cedric's picture.

 "heard Umbridge gave you a rough time the other day" Harry said, walking over to her and she wiped her face. "Yeah, I'm okay" she mumbled, Harry was genuinely trying to be nice cause he knew Cho really liked Cedric.

"Anyways, It's worth it.. It's just learning all this makes me wonder whether if he'd known it" She said and Harry looked at the picture of Cedric. "Cedric, did know this stuff he was really good it's just.. Voldemort was better" Harry said and she looked at the floor, then back up at him.

"You're a really good teacher, Harry. I've never been able to stun anything before" She said and he nodded, "I'm trying.." Harry said and there was rustling above them and they looked up. 

A mistletoe began to grow- but It was different from the ones around the castle that appear above people with strong feelings. They didn't grow in the Room of Requirements, Cho was thinking about it and it appeared.

"Mistletoe" she said softly and his heart clenched cause he didn't feel like that with her anymore. She put her hands on his shoulders and gently pressed her lips to his. It was.. weird? He hasn't kissed anyone besides Draco and her lips weren't as soft? also she was crying so it was wet. 

Harry broke the kiss and she smiled at him. Draco had come into the Room of Requirements and saw them close and she ran her hands down his arms and grabbed his hands..

 "that was the best way to have my first kiss" she mumbled, wiping her face and grabbing his hand again. "Even though you're not Cedric, It was still good" She said and he cocked his eyebrow. "Wow thanks" He said sarcastically. She just compared him to someone he wasn't.

"Can I kiss you again?" Cho asked and Draco felt broken. "Um no, I think that was all that was needed" Harry mumbled, turning to leave and he saw Draco turning his back and leaving too.

"Merry Christmas, Cho" He said quickly, walking out to follow Draco. "Dragon" He caught up to him and grabbed his hand. "what" Draco said bluntly, taking his hand out of Harry's grip. 

"I'm sorry" "For what? kissing the girl you said you didn't like anymore or was it something else?" Draco said sarcastically, clearly hurt. "No Dray, I don't like her like that. She thought of a mistletoe in the room of requirements and it appeared. I just went over to comfort her cause she was crying" Harry said and Draco crossed his arms.

"Did you brush the tears off her cheek and hold her, telling her it was all right and to take deep breaths?" His voice even more sarcastic, hinting to what he does to Harry. "No, Dragon I actually didn't even touch her-"

 "you literally kissed her" Draco said and Harry fixed his glasses. "Is your heart still confused or do you need to kiss Ginny too?" Draco huffed, turning around and walking away.

Harry watched him leave and he slowly followed behind a few minutes later. Thinking of what to do. He just went upstairs too and laid down, Draco must of went to the bathroom cause he wasn't in the common room or the dorm. Harry picked up a piece of parchment from his trunk and a quill, writing a little note for Draco.

He explained what happened, properly since Draco wouldn't let him. He folded it and placed it on Draco's duvet. Harry put the stuff away and got ready for bed. Harry laid down and sighed. He started to doze off but the door opened so he pretended to be asleep. He watched Draco walk to his bed by opening his eyes a little bit and watched him pick up the note and read it.