Meeting her.

Kelvin's POV

It's been three whole weeks and i haven't caught a glimpse of any of the girls i had seen that day. The worst of this is the fact that,
that short girl with the hips,cute face,full lips and..........

Damn! am i really assessing her look, when was the last time i taught of a girl like that.

Arrgghh, i sighed in frustration.

Why is it that anytime i close my eyes i see her in place of the girl who competed with nancy and ended up dead.

The nagging feeling that 'pretty face' was in danger. I was really foolish to not look for them that day,how could i have taught locating someone whose name i didn't know in a school as populated as this will be easy.

How can i find her??
'the holy spirit'
how could i have forgotten to ask for help. I knelt down instinctively,praised God and sincerely asked him for direction and if truly she was in danger and I could be of help then surely God will lead her to me.

I got up and sang praises to God for answered prayers. One of the advantages of staying alone, no one gets to tell you 'you are disturbing'. Off to school.

* * * * * * * * * * * * ***

Combined POV's

Excuse me, kelvin said too late as he collided with nene. It wasn't his fault, nene wasn't watching her steps.

Sorry, i..........am so sorry, nene stuttered as she helped kelvin pick the book that fell and continued in the direction she was going. She knew she wasn't watching, the only thing on her mind was the stupid letter and who the hell she offended.

Wait!!

Kelvin managed to say after nene. He didn't expect to bump into her,thank you Jesus, he said inwardly as he approached her.

Now what does he want, I already said sorry, nene thought. 'I really can't wait, my friends are waiting outside for me',nene said walking briskly towards the school gate but not before taking notice that kelvin was handsome and tall, the physical features of her dream guy, okay cut it out this is reality.

I said wait! kelvin blurted out. He couldn't believe that after 3 weeks, he finally see's her and she's trying to brush him off like that. I'll walk you home, i have something important to discuss with you, kelvin said looking serious.

The authority in that word made nene stop. He didn't even offer, he ordered. Some nerve. As she said fine! she told herself it wasn't because he was handsome, like really handsome. It was because she didn't want to create a scene besides it wouldn't hurt to hear him out.

Hello there,it's me again.
Happy Sunday, hope you had a nice day.
First i want to correct my manners, I've not been saying thank you to my readers out there. Forgive me, i really appreciate you sparing time to read this book. Thanks for reading. Hearty 💜💙💜-zavi

Finally kelvin meets nene but...
What can kelvin really do to help nene???
Never forget to comment and vote if you want too.