Epilogue : Jason and Carson

It's a beautiful feeling
   No it's the most beautiful of feelings. To bring a human being to this world. To nurture, to watch,to study to understand.
From  a small little baby then later to a grown adult.
Wow!, God is great and so are his works. **** zavize💞

Nene's POV

     Do you know do you know 🎶
You're all i really need
I dey pray for the day when i can finally kiss you.
You know say every day i dey pray
For you, oh in my heart oh babe there's a permanent place for you ...🎶
That's why my heart it dey beat like duduke duduke...
Na you i truly need, ayanfe mii ayanfe... 🎶

She danced and danced to the rhythm of simi's music. But a scowl was evident on her face as sweat dripped down her chin.

She squats as she tries to twerk and that was when kelvin let loose,  he couldn't hold it in anymore.

He bursted out laughing, holding his stomach.

Nene hisses and puts off the mp3, making her way to the bathroom her heavy baby bump decreasing her pace.

Babe wait am sorry na, kelvin said controlling himself and walking after her a smile still plastered on his face.

Just leave me alone oo,  nene said still angry. 'shey you think it's funny, fine laugh very well'

Am sorry believe me, Kelvin said hugging her from behind.

  'I'm tired', she blurts out and tears freely flow down her cheeks,  her pregnancy was going to ten months in the next one week after which the doctor says to carry out a caesarian operation.

She has been exercising, dancing and doing any vigorous work just so the water will break and operation will be avoided.

Just for the father of her baby to laugh like he was watching a movie.

It's not fair after all she didn't get pregnant on her own.

Why didn't God just allow men to carry the pregnancy since they are the head of the family, she mused.

Darling am sorry, really sorry, Kelvin said wiping her tears. 'You're going to give birth without an operation, by the grace of God'.

Amen, she said with a smile, his faith was strong. So great to get married to a God fearing man.

Whenever she was weak, his faith was always strong.

What were you thinking of before, he asked as she changed into a towel.

Just imagining men being the one to carry the pregnancy, life would have been so much easier besides it would fit you, Nene said laughing as she entered the bathroom already picturing kelvin with a protruding stomach.

God forbid, Kelvin rebuked instantly and the look on his face was priceless.

Nene's laughter echoed from the bathroom while Kelvin left to the living room,  an accomplished smile on his face not because Nene wished he was the one pregnant but because nene was no longer sad.