Prologue

"Good morning, I am here to apply for a job in your company."

"ID, name and CV, please."

"Here."

"Thank you." ... "So you're from England, your name is Brooke Hamilton, you're twenty-two and you've studied business and advertising."

"Yes, that is correct."

"We will need to verify this information. We cannot afford to recruit a foreigner without checking the background and be sure of that person. Please give us your e-mail address and phone number and we'll contact you as soon as possible. Also, do you have someone we can contact to confirm what you said about yourself here?"

"Yes, I do. All the contacts you need are written on my CV."

"Good. So we will call you back very soon. You can leave now. Good day to you, miss."

The young girl nodded at the receptionist, took her handbag, and left the building. She had sunglasses covering her eyes, a black cap on her blond hair, and was wearing a pair of tight jeans, and a tight black tee-shirt, all her outfit enhancing how skinny she was. Outside, she spotted a young tall man with pink hair, laughing, surrounded by two other guys, one with black hair, and the other had light purple hair. She stared at the pink haired guy for a little while. Would he recognise her? Would he remember her? She finally shook her head, spinned on her heels and left the place. On her way to her penthouse, she took her phone out, composed a number, and placed her phone near her ear.

"It's done. What's next?"