Chapter Four

Sienna went back to the hotel, feeling exhausted and empty. That meeting with Astro had taken her a lot of energy and self control, for she had been so scared to make a mistake. Especially with that Rocky person who had been observing her the whole time, and she was pretty sure he didn't trust her. She would have to work a lot on that. But now wasn't the time to think about it, now she had to rest. She went to the bathroom and had a bath to relax her sore body. She closed her eyes, and slowly started to doze. She was suddenly awakened by her phone vibrating. She opened her eyes widely, and blinked a few times before yawning and turning to grab her phone. It was a text from an unknown number. "Rest well," it said. "See you tomorrow. KM" Sienna frowned, feeling confused for a moment, then her face brightened up : "of course!" she thought. "Kwang-min... Wait... I don't remember giving him my number... Did I? Gosh, I feel so tired I don't even remember. Maybe I did... Oh whatever. I'll ask tomorrow."

Sienna got out of the bathtub, grabbed her long white bathrobe to put on, and slowly walked to her bedroom. She yawned as she plopped on her bed, and glanced around the room for no reason, before putting her phone on her nightstand. As she was about to get into her pajamas, she heard a loud knock on her door. She frowned, for it was nearly ‪two o'clock‬ in the morning. Who could it be at this late hour of the night? She felt her stomach twist as fear rose inside her heart. She closed her bathrobe, and grabbed her gun, then she slowly walked to the door. The loud knock started again as she was close to the door, making her jump. She shook her head, took a deep breath, and opened the door, her gun ready to fire at any sign of danger...

"What the hell, Simon!" she angrily hissed as she saw her partner standing in front of her. "It's ‪two o'clock‬ in the morning! I was about to go to bed, I'm tired!"

"I needed to see you, it's important," Simon replied, coldly.

"Can't it wait?" Sienna retorted, frowning, the anger becoming stronger.

"No, it cannot," Simon said. He pushed the door open, and closed it before walking closer to Sienna. He grabbed her arm and dragged her in the living room. He glanced at the couch, hesitating, then crossed his arms on his chest and looked at Sienna, angrily. "I saw you," he said. Sienna raised an eyebrow, then sighed.

"Look, Simon, I really don't have time for this. I'm exhausted, I just want to sleep. Get to the point."

Simon stared at Sienna's tired face, but didn't feel any pity. "I saw you at that club, dancing with him." he said. "What was that, Sienna? What the hell was that?!" he repeated, his tone growing louder and angrier. "You're on a mission! You're not here to dance with random guys, flirt and date!!" His nostrils flared.

Sienna rubbed her eyes and yawned. "What are you talking about, Simon?"

"Don't play innocent! You were dancing, then talking with that handsome Korean guy. I know what I saw."

"How? Did you follow me?" Sienna asked suspiciously. "Look who's talking about accomplishing the mission well," she scoffed. "I don't recall Mr Kong telling you your mission was to follow me..."

"Don't twist my words!" Simon interrupted as he stepped forward. "Who is that guy anyway?"

"He's the target," Sienna stated, unbothered. "Along with the five other boys I spent time with before leaving."

"He didn't look like it! The way you danced with him--"

"Oh my gosh, Simon!" Sienna impatiently interrupted. "That was part of the act!"

"It didn't look like it. You seemed in love with him."

"What if I was?" Sienna asked defiantly. Simon shivered and he felt a knot twist his stomach.