Chapter Nine

Three months earlier.

Simon arrived in Seoul, and settled in his penthouse. Once that was done, he sat on the sofa, and turned the TV on. A few minutes later, he received a call, from an unknown number.

"Hello?"

"Simon," a masculine voice said. Simon recognised it.

"Sir! I've just arrived." he announced.

"Good. You remember why you're here, don't forget it. You know the reasons."

"Of course, sir," Simon replied.

"Keep me updated. Remember : she must never come back here."

-------

Present day.

The next day, Sienna arrived at work, and was surprised to see her colleagues waiting for her with coffee and cake in the meeting room. They cheered as she arrived, and told her to sit down quickly and tell them why she had been gone for three days. Astro had told So Young, and the young woman had told her colleagues, but they wanted to hear it from Sienna herself. She casually explained that she had fallen sick and had been unable to get up.

"Well, we're glad you feel better, and we're happy you're back on your feet!" One of them said with a bright smile.

"We should catch you up on the last three days," another one said. "There were a few changes on the schedule and the reports, but nothing much."

At the end of the day, Sienna felt worn out. She hadn't been able to see Astro, had had a lot of work to catch up on, and had barely had any time to herself. Maybe a little more resting time would have been better... She left her office, and bid goodbye to her colleagues before heading outside. She found a taxi and arrived at her hotel. Her stomach instantly twisted and she felt the need to throw up; but she straightened up and walked to the entry. The night wasn't there yet, there was nothing to worry about. Although... maybe someone had entered her penthouse... She tightened her grip on her handbag where she had put her gun, and walked inside. When she arrived in front of her apartment front door, she hesitated, but finally opened the door, gun in hand. But there was nothing. She searched every place where someone could hide, but no one was there. She sighed, and scratched her temple with the tip of her gun, looking around. Her phone ringing made her jump. She picked it up and frowned as she didn't recognise the number.

"Hello?" she said.

"Brooke, it's me, Rocky."

Sienna opened her eyes wide, surprised, and a little glad. "Hi, Rocky. How are you?"

"I'm good," Rocky answered quickly. "Listen, I'm near your hotel with Sanha. Could we come up?"

"Uhm... yeah, sure? Why not," Sienna replied awkwardly. "I'll make some tea. I'm on floor 35."

Sienna hung up the phone and put the kettle on. She then proceeded into quickly hiding her gun, and clearing the mess. As she was finishing disposing the little biscuits and cups on the table, she heard a knock on the door. She went to open, and smiled at the two friends.

"Welcome," she said, as she let them in. "This is a pleasant surprise!"

"Well, we didn't see you today, and Sanha insisted upon seeing you," Rocky stated.

Sanha smiled brightly. "Yeah, I was worried. By the way, we brought you these," Sanha said as he held up a bag he gave Sienna. She opened it and found a white box she opened.

"Cupcakes!" she exclaimed. "Thank you!"

She went to put them on the living room table, and the three of them sat on the couch, and Sienna served the tea. They started talking and enjoying the tea and cupcakes. After an hour of discussion, Rocky got up.