Chapter Seventeen

The day after the wedding, Moonbin and Sienna had left for their honeymoon, and were now in Paris, for a month. It was also a holiday for Moonbin, because of all the work he had done, and instead of the week they had initially planned to take, Fantagio had insisted on Moonbin to take the month. During that time, the other Astro members were working on different projects, one of the newest one being Rocky starring in a new drama. Aroha was going crazy about it, especially since he was the lead.

A week after the wedding, pictures of Moonbin's wedding had been released. First, it was Sua, who, after Moonbin and Sienna's permission, had posted on instagram a lovely picture of her with the bride and groom. Aroha was shook, especially since the bride was a foreigner and wasn't a celebrity of any kind. Some accepted this fact, others took some time, but being the lovely supportive fandom they were, they never failed their reputation.

'Have you seen what Sua posted??' some Aroha said. 'Moonbin is freaking married!! OMG!!'

'Wait wut?? How did I not know that?' was a reply.

'They're so beautiful, I'm crying! *screams in Aroha*' and so on.

Sometimes in his instagram story, Moonbin would post a picture of a monument, making the French fans crazy, and desperately trying to find a way to find him in Paris. Somehow they never did.

When Moonbin and Sienna came back, they looked happy, rested and peaceful. It was the middle of July, and they had arrived early in the evening at the airport. They took a cab, and headed to Astro dorm. They had bought an apartment just next to the dorm so they wouldn't be far from the members or from Fantagio. The taxi stopped in front of the dorm. Moonbin paid, took the luggage, and entered the dorm, followed by Sienna. They were welcomed by cheers, hugs and a thousand questions.

"We missed you so much!" Sanha exclaimed.

"How was Paris?" Jinjin asked.

"Are you guys tired?" Eunwoo said.

"Did you eat?" Rocky asked. Sienna flashed him a smile.

"As a matter of fact, we haven't," she said. "And we wanted to buy you dinner. Want to go out?"

"I got my sweater, we can go!" MJ exclaimed.

"Ya. Wait for us too!" Rocky frowned.

The four others rushed to get their sweater, and they all headed outside. Moonbin and Sienna answered their questions as they walked to a restaurant. Once they were seated, had ordered, and the calm was back, Moonbin started asking them the questions, what they had been doing, and how horrible it must have been without him around. The food arrived, and they ate, in a joyful and peaceful atmosphere.

"Sanha, Rocky, Eunwoo, hyungs..." Moonbin suddenly said.

MJ lifted his head from his plate, his mouth full, stopped chewing, and looked at Moonbin. The others glanced at each other then back at Moonbin. He had an indescribable expression on his face, of profound joy.

"We have something to tell you."

"We got that when you called each one of us," MJ said, "just say it."

"Sienna and I are going to have a baby..."

MJ's jaw dropped, Eunwoo spit all his water, Sanha let his fork fall down, while Jinjin smiled. Rocky's eyes filled with tears.

"Really?" he said.

"Yes. We wanted to tell you later, in two months, but I don't think either me or Moonbin would have been able to keep it to ourselves for so long. You're the first ones to know. We'll tell little by little." Sienna explained.