Chapter Seven

The day Sienna had decided to break into Mr Jie's office was close, and the young girl felt excited and anxious at the same time. The week that preceded that day was a stressful one for Sienna, so she had decided to take her mind off of this matter, to look less suspicious.

"Ya, So Young," she called as she entered the meeting room one morning, a large cup of Americano from Starbucks in her hand, "would you like to spend the evening with me? Let's go to a club!"

"Oh, I like that idea!" So Young exclaimed with a smile. "What time?"

"After work?" Sienna shrugged. "Let's have dinner first!"

"I'm in," So Young said.

During that day, Sienna had a report to fill in and give to the boss. After that, she had a meeting with the advertising staff about the next Astro concert that was going to take place in New York. She had many ideas on that project, and it was a difficult job for her to make her colleagues accept her views, but they eventually came around. After lunch, she had another meeting with her colleagues, to make an appraisal on the past few months about Astro and its rising fame. It took them two hours. Once the meeting was over, Sienna felt drained of her energy. She rested her elbow on the table and rubbed her face, before putting her hands behind her head.

"Gosh! Today is a long day! Good thing I suggested we go out!" Sienna sighed. She put her chin on her palms and looked to the side. She contained her surprise as she saw Moonbin's face passing at the door. He was looking at her and smiled. Sienna opened her eyes widely, and glanced at her co-workers. "I'm going to step outside for a moment," she said with a tight smile. She stood up and went out of the room. Moonbin was waiting for her in the corridor. "What are you doing here?" she whispered. "You're not supposed to be here..."

"Come," he said. He grabbed her hand and dragged her along with him. They arrived near Astro's practice room, and Moonbin stopped a few steps before the door. "Here," he said as he presented something to Sienna. "I knew today would be a big day for you, so I thought I'd give you this, so you don't forget to eat." Sienna looked at Moonbin, then at his hand holding out a blueberry muffin.

"My favorite!" she exclaimed as she took the muffin. "Thank you, Moonbin," she grinned, making Moonbin smile as well.

"That's not all," he said. "We wanted to show you our choreography for our new song, would like to see it and tell us what you think?" he asked.

"I'd love that!" she said, her eyes sparkling. Moonbin opened the door to reveal his friends clearly having very much fun : MJ was loudly laughing, Jinjin looking at him with smiley eyes, pretending to be offended, while Sanha and Eunwoo were playing games on their phones. Rocky was rehearsing some dance steps. "Annyeong!" Sienna called out. They all stopped what they were doing, and looked at the door.

"Brooke noona!" Sanha shouted as he stood up and rushed to give her a hug.

"How are you Sanha?" she said, hugging him back.

"I'm very well!" Sanha said. "We've started a new album! It's exciting!"

"Annyeong!" A loud voice shouted throughout the room, making Sienna slightly jump.

"Ya!" she shouted back. MJ smirked. Eunwoo and Jinjin came to say hi as well, but Rocky stayed a little behind, observing. Sienna noticed and walked to him. "Annyeong, Rocky," she smiled, timidly. Rocky stayed serious for a little while, but he soon cracked a smile and greeted the young girl as well.

"We haven't seen you in a week," he said, "did you have a lot of work?"

"Yeah, a lot. I had a hard time coping to be honest," Sienna answered.