Chapter Fifteen

The next morning, Moonbin and Sienna headed downstairs for breakfast. Sienna felt better, although now, she had a lot on her mind... The others were already sitting at the table, talking, looking worried and gloomy. When they saw Moonbin and Sienna, they stopped talking, and Jinjin got up.

"How are you?" he asked Sienna.

"I'm okay, thank you." she smiled.

"Here, do you want some coffee?" Sanha said as he showed a seat to the young girl, next to him. Sienna smiled and sat next to Sanha.

"Coffee sounds amazing!" she told Sanha.

"So, you're sure you're okay?" Rocky asked, looking serious.

"Yeah. I'll get better and better, don't worry... By the way, I wanted to tell you guys, thank you for coming to me," she added.

"Want some bread?" Eunwoo interrupted, holding a piece of bread towards the young girl.

"Sure, thanks."

Breakfast became a little joyful as the guys started to believe their friend really was better, but it still was tense. The only one who hadn't opened his mouth was MJ. Although it had nearly been a year since Sienna had become part of their group, the two of them never seemed to really get along. They had never fought and they didn't hate each other. But MJ reminded Sienna of Jamie so much, that she had preferred to remain formal towards him. MJ had never understood why the young girl was so distant with him, but he had never asked the question, and had respected her.

Breakfast was nearly over, when MJ suddenly got up and opened his mouth. His voice was low, and his eyes were riveted on his plate.

"Sienna," he said. "Can I talk to you outside for a second?"

Sienna looked at MJ with surprise. "Uhm sure." She agreed, putting down the toast she was eating.

The both of them got up, and headed outside, to the group's great surprise. "That's odd..." Jinjin said.

"Mhm... Well, I don't think anything coming from MJ is odd anymore," Eunwoo replied looking at the food on the table, his mouth full of bread, and his hand reaching for some orange juice. "Wow, this is good!" he exclaimed. Rocky glared at him but didn't say anything.

"I've never seen you eat so much," Jinjin noticed.

Eunwoo flashed a big smile at his hyung and kept on enjoying the food.

-----

MJ stopped, forcing Sienna to do the same. They faced each other.

"What did you want to-" Sienna started. She was interrupted by MJ suddenly pulling her into a tight hug.

"I was so worried about you," he said.

"I- But-"

MJ pulled away and put his hands on Sienna's shoulders. His eyes were full of tears and worry. "When we went to look for you, and we heard the three gunshots, I thought I was going to die. And for a second, I imagined the worst... Dammit, Sienna! I can't stand you putting yourself in danger like that! We care about you, I care about you a lot as well. Please, be careful. And next time, don't just rush into a dangerous situation! Tell us first!"

"I- I'm sorry..." Sienna stammered. She was so surprised she was out of words, and now more than ever, MJ looked like Jamie. Her heart tightened at the thought, but knowing the truth about her brother made it less painful. She didn't see MJ as a figure of unbearable pain anymore, but more like a brother. Sienna nervously twisted her fingers, staring at the floor. She looked away, then lifted her eyes towards MJ. "Shall we... shall we take a walk? Let's talk for a little while." She said.