•16•

"I'm going to head out.." I say to my friends.
"He's so hot!" Adriana whisper yells to me.
"I've actually already met him before." I say.
"Seriously? When?" Abbi asks.
"At Audrey's dance studio." I answer.
"You're gonna get laiiiddd." Haz wiggles his brows and I roll my eyes at him.
I see Nick making his way over and I shut my friends up quickly.
"Ready?" He asks.
"Yeah." I smile. "See you guys."
He links his arm with mine, leading me out of the club. Getting away from the loud music and all those people talking is nice. He gets to a gorgeous black car, opening the passengers seat door for me.
"Thank you." I say, getting in.
So he's a gentleman. He gets in the drivers seat and starts the car, I quickly become aware that I'm in a strangers car, but oh well.
"Want to go get burgers?" He asks.
"That sounds perfect." I nod, knowing going and getting food will be a lot more fun than getting drunk.
I take notice of a little round disk, tied to a string that hangs from his rear view mirror. It's an AA chip.
"You can ask." He says.
"I'm sorry?" I say.
"I see you looking at it, you can ask." He encourages.
"You don't drink, but you were at the club." I state and he laughs lightly.
"Yes, I don't drink. I still go out with my friends though, even if it's not that fun. I do get to be the designated driver though."
"How long?" I ask.
"Five years." He says.
Wow.. five whole years without a sip of alcohol?..
"Congratulations." I say.
"I know it may seem weird.. but I'm a better person without it." He explains.
"It's not weird, I think it makes you strong." I comment, and he smiles.
"Past alcoholism normally doesn't sit well with most girls on our first date." He says.
"Well I'm not most girls." I say.
We go through a drive through and get lots of food, probably a lot more than we even need. He starts driving off down the road, not telling me where we're going but I don't mind. I'm not nervous anymore, he seems cool.
We pull up to this long grassy field, and he looks over to me.
"Ready to pig out?" He asks and I laugh.
"Very." I say.
We sit on the hood of his car, the windows down so we can hear the music on the radio playing in the background. It's pretty windy, and I'm basically naked, shivering.
"Here, take this." He says, pulling his leather jacket off and wrapping it around me.
"Thank you." I smile.
I pop a fry into my mouth, and his phone rings. He looks down at it, and looks to me.
"I normally wouldn't take it but it's Paxton.." he says.
"No of course take it." I say.
He gives me a small smile, putting the phone to his ear.
"Hey Pax, what's up?" He asks.
As he's on the phone, I check my texts.
Haz: everything okay? He treating you well? I'll beat his ass if I have to.
Allison: everything is great :)
Luckily everything is going well, because Nick would definitely be able to take Harrison easily. I can tell he works out.
"Yeah buddy, I'll be there in a while, okay? I love you." He hangs up his phone, setting it aside.
"Everything okay?" I ask.
"Yeah, he just doesn't like his moms new husband.." he says.
"Oh that sucks." I frown. "Must be hard on him."
"Yeah.. your daughter seems to cheer him up though." He laughs. "I swear there's not a day he doesn't come home from dance and spend all night talking about Audrey."
"I could say the same, Audrey adores him."
"I think we're gonna have to get the kids together, outside of the studio sometime." He suggests.
"Yeah for sure, don't loose my number this time." I laugh.
"I won't, gonna need that when I call to ask you on a second date." He says nonchalantly, making me blush.
We finish eating our food, and I really, really enjoyed talking with him. It's nice to be on a date with someone who understands what it's like to have a kid. Out of the very few dates I've been on after having Audrey, everyone freaks out when I tell them I'm a mother.

•Harrison's Pov•
"Bye Haz!" Abbi calls from the car as she drops me off. I wave goodbye, and walk into Toms house quietly since everyone is probably asleep.
"Hey." I say, seeing him sitting on the couch.
"Where were you? Ignored all my texts you dick." He says.
"I got a little drunk." I say.
"Well sit down cause I have to tell you something absolutely crazy." He says.
I sit in the chair across from him, nervous for this conversation. I know exactly what he's going to tell me about, and I have to tell him I already know. He's going to be so angry with me..
"Audrey is my kid, I'm her father." He says.
"Yeah um.. you see.." I start and his mouth drops.
"You fuckin knew?!" He questions before I even have to say it.
"Only for a little bit! I swear!" I defend myself.
"Why wouldn't you tell me?! Are you serious?" His eyes go wide.
"Because she wanted to tell you, it wasn't my secret to tell." I state. "Now tell me why the fuck you told her you don't love her?"
He laughs, as if I'm making a joke.
"Because she kept my child away from me for six years. How could I possibly love a woman who could do something so selfish and terrible to me?"
"Because you always have loved her, and you always will." I state.
We see a car pull up to Allison's through the window, and I take notice of how intently Tom pays attention, staring to see who it is.
I look out too, seeing the guy from the bar opening her car door for her, and helping her out. He stands really close to her, and then he brushes a piece of her hair back.
"Who the fuck is that?" Tom asks.
Ah so he doesn't love her? Yeah right.
"That is her date." I say.
His eyes dart to me, a look of anger and slight disbelief on his face. He really has no right to be mad though. He's the one who cut any romantic ties with her.
"You've got to be kidding me.." he mutters. "Why the fuck is she dressed like that?!"
"Because we went to a club." I say.
"You let her go to a club dressed like that?!" He asks angrily.
"Yeah. She's single, she needed a hot guy to take her out. It worked! Not really seeing a problem here if you seriously don't want her anymore." I push, trying to get him to admit he still loves her.
"No it's fine.. she's a grown woman she can do whatever she wants.. even if that means dressing like that." He says, white knuckling the arm on the couch.
I smile to myself, he's sooo not over her.