•22•

•Tom's Pov•
Audrey and I wake up a lot earlier than Allison so I ordered us breakfast. We sit at the table, waiting for the room service to be delivered and she sits up straight, giving me a serious face.
"We need to talk." She says.
"Oh okay." I nod, trying not to laugh at the tone of her voice. It's hard to take someone seriously when they sound like Minnie Mouse.
"My momma said she loves you." She says.
"Allie? Loves me?" I question.
"Yes. You can't let her go back to Nick. She doesn't love him. She loves you! Please daddy please don't let her go back to Nick.."
the way my six year old is sitting here, begging me to be with Allie and to be a part of the family makes my heart hurt a little. My daughter shouldn't have to ask and beg for her parents to be together.
She still loves me, and I still love her.. so much.
Maybe we can make this work. Maybe it's time to try again.

•Allison's pov•
I was up all night trying to figure out what Tom meant by 'we will make this work' there is so many different things that could mean. Was he talking about co parenting, or something bigger? It drove me crazy all night I couldn't even sleep.
I already hear a lot of noise coming from the living room. Audrey must be up. I get out of the bed, walking into the room to see the cutest sight.
"Keep it coming." Tom says to Audrey, whose putting a mountain of whip cream on his pancakes.
"You're gonna get fat!" Audrey giggles.
"Gotta start working on my dad bod." He jokes even though she won't get it, but it makes me laugh.
Toms eyes shoot up when he hears me.
"Mummy's awake!" He announces to Audrey.
"Momma come have breakfast! We got pancakes!" She says.
I walk over to the table, taking a seat next to Audrey. She's got chocolate chip pancakes with lots of syrup on top. Not normally what I'd feed her, but I guess that's where Tom comes in. He's the fun parent.
"Today won't just be amazing for Audrey, I've got a little surprise for you too." Tom says to me.
"A surprise?" I ask. "What kind of surprise?"
"One that you're going to love." He smiles widely.
We all eat breakfast together, Audrey loving getting to have breakfast with me and her dad. She finishes her food and smiles at me, then to Tom.
"What's going on in that little head of yours?" Tom asks.
"Can we always live together?" She asks.
I knew a question like that was coming..
"Someday, honey. Promise." Tom answers.
"Okay. I'm gonna go put on my pink dress." She nods, getting up from the table and going to her room.
"You can't make promises like that Tom." I sigh.
"Allison.. I plan on it, and you know how stubborn I can be." He says.
Why is he so confusing?!
"What does that mean?" I ask.
"It means I'm not going to hold a grudge forever, and you're not going to be with Nick forever." He states, standing up from the table and heads off to his room to get ready.
Did he actually just say that?..
did he just imply that we will be together?
My phone dings, pulling me from my thoughts. I pick it up off the table and check the text.
Nick: hey babe, hope your trip is going good!
I cringe slightly at the text. I hate being called babe, it's the worst pet name ever. That's why Tom always called me darling. It's classic, and sweet.
Allison: hey, it's going great. Headed to the set to meet some really cool people!
Texting him feels different now. Now that Tom implied that whats between Nick and I will end. The only person that knows me better than myself, is Tom. If he thinks my relationship won't last, he's more than likely right..
I push the thoughts aside, and get ready for the eventful day.
_______
We walk onto set, people running around everywhere, props being moved, cameras being set up. This is as crazy and hectic as I imagined it'd be. I can't believe this is Toms life.
"Mr. Holland the makeup artist is waiting for you in your trailer." A man with a headset says.
"Okay thank you." Tom says.
"Mr. Holland." I giggle and he shoots me a smile.
"I'm famous darling, what can I say?"
"Woah look!" Audrey says, pointing to a beat up car on the set.
"Just wait until the whole scene is set up." Tom says.
We get to his trailer, his name on the window. We go inside and it's actually really nice. This boy is spoiled by Marvel.
"Tom, you're late!" A guy says, standing up from where the makeup is set up and a woman stands.
"Oh piss off Jacob." Tom laughs.
Jacob looks past Tom, gasping.
"Oh is this Audrey?" He asks with a smile.
"That's me!" Audrey says cheerily.
"I'm your dads best friend!" He says.
Audreys brows scrunch together dramatically as she looks over to Tom, making him laugh.
"Actually my uncle Haz is my daddy's best friend." She defends Haz and I laugh. I love how much she loves Haz.
"Oh I see how it is." Jacob says, looking back to Tom, who's just laughing away at the interaction.
"Get outta here mate, gotta get my makeup done." Tom says.
"It was nice to meet you guys." Jacob waves before leaving the trailer.
"Wait a second! That was ned!" Audrey exclaims.
"Yes, it was." Tom says, sitting down in the chair as the makeup artist starts working on his. Audrey plops onto the couch, watching everything they do to him. She's so fascinated by anything to do with movies, or shows. She might just be a performer when she's older, maybe it's time to talk about sending her to a better dance teacher again.
Tom gets his hair and makeup finished, which Audrey laughs at since she's not use to seeing guys being made 'pretty' as she calls it. There's a knock on the trailer door and Tom smiles widely.
"I wonder who that could be?" He says.
He gets up, and we follow behind him. Walking outside the trailer we see someone that's going to bring a huge smile to Audreys face.
"Oh my god! It's iron man!" She squeals, running over to Robert and hugging him tightly. His face lights up when he sees how much she loves him. I can't believe rdj is actually standing in front of me right now.. the only thing that could make this better is Chris Evans. He is the love of my life.
"And now for your surprise." Tom says to me.
"My surprise?" I question. Why would my surprise be on set?
"Turn around, darling." Tom says.
I turn around, my hand flying over my mouth when I see the beautiful man standing there with a big grin on his face.
"Oh my god are you serious!" I exclaim, happy tears threatening to escape my eyes.
"Tom told me my biggest fan was going to be here today and I was going to lunch with Robert anyways so thought I'd stop by and say hello." He says, pulling me into a hug.
"I can't believe I'm actually hugging Chris Evans holy shit." I mutter more so to myself, still earning a laugh from him.
"You're so much more beautiful in real life oh my god." I say, making a complete fool of myself.
"I get told that a lot, weirdly." He laughs.
"This is the best day of my life." I state.
"I knew you'd love it." Tom says proudly.
After what felt like hours of chatting with Chris, and Robert, they excused themselves to make their lunch reservations. That truly was the greatest surprise Tom has ever given me. I've been a huge fan of Chris Evans since I was a teenager and Tom use to get so jealous of how I'd fangirl over him.
"That was the coolest experience.. I can't believe you actually get to work with them." I say in disbelief.
"My job is pretty cool, but I think I much prefer my family." He says matter of factly.
"We're a family?" I ask.
"We're a family."