Part 3

-Your POV-

You wake up and groan at your headache. You look at the time and see it was eleven am. You sit up and sigh. You get off your bed and walk over to your desk and grab your binder and slip into the connected bathroom. You put it on then go back into your room. You grab some different pants and put them on.

You grab your phone and see all your unread messages. You had a few weeks left of school so you were going back on Monday, it was Saturday. You didn't have to go back but you wanted to, you didn't wanna sit around all day and think about your father's last moments. You put your phone back down with a sigh and see the familiar paper on your desk. You grab it and type the number into your phone and text Toby.

"Hey, Toby."

"Y/N?"

"Yup."

"Helllllooo! How are y-"

The text was sent cut off.

"Sorry Y/N. This is Brian. Toby is happy to hear from you but he needs to get back to work. I'll set up a group chat for all of us later today. See ya later."

"Bye Brian. Say hi to Tim for me?"

"Will do."

You feel your phone vibrate and see another text from Toby.

"I'll call you later, like in an hour or two. :)"

"Get to work, Toby."

"Fine, fine."

You set your phone down and grab a pair of socks then put them on. You put your shoes on and stay in the hoodie you woke up in and grab your phone and money.

You were going to go to Michaels to get a new sketchbook and some paint or something. then to the GameStop a few buildings over. You walk out of the room looking handsome as your father would say.

You walk into the Livingroom and see Derek. "Do you mind if I take your motorcycle out? The old one, not the new one?" You ask. "Go ahead. It works fine." He says. You nod. "Thanks." You say and go to the garage and find the keys for the motorcycle and put them in and open the garage. 

You got your motorcycle license a few months after you got your driver's license. 

You put the keys in and hear the satisfying rumble of the engine. You put the helmet that was there on and drive out of the garage. You hear the door close after you and drive off.

You were about ten minutes away from the stores you wanted. You drive the ten minutes and soon enough see the place. You park the motorbike and turn it off, taking the keys with you. You walk into Michaels and go to the sketchbook section. You hear whining in the section over and shrug it off.

You went to the next section for some professional pencils or markers and see two people standing there. "Why are you taking so unbearable long, Helen?" You see a guy in a gray hoodie and black trench coat say to a slightly shorter boy with black hair and a blue blazer. "Shut up the hell up, Puppet." 

You shrug and walk into the aisle and get to your knees to look at the pencils. You hear the guy sigh and he walks over to you and sits next to him on the floor and looks at you. 

'Helen' looks over and glares at 'Puppet'. "Don't stare at other people, Puppet. It's disturbing." Helen walks over to Puppet and looks at you. "I'm sorry if he's bothering you." Helen grabs Puppet. "No, it's fine. By the way, what colored pencils would you suggest? I've been using Artist Loft and they don't blend well." You ask as you look into his blue eyes.

He crouches down next to you and looks at a few then picks one up and hands it to you. "Master's Touch is a good brand." You smile and nod then take it from him. "Thanks." You say and look to 'Puppet'. "Try not to bug him too much. He may be patient but that's not gonna last long if you keep at that." You say. "Yeah." He mumbles. "Have a nice day you two." "You too." You walk to the next aisle. You decide to skip any other section and just go pay.

You wait in line for about a minute and then it's your turn. You pay for your stuff and on your way out you see 'Puppet' and 'Helen' starring at you. You nod at them and walk outside. You walk back to the bike, you were gonna skip the game store.

You hop on it then turn it on. You drive the ten minutes back to the house and see police cars there and rush in to see cops swarming the place. 

"What is going on?" You ask one of the officers. "The man that lives in this house had been murdered, we got a call a few minutes ago." You stare at him in shock and your eyes fill with tears. "Assuming you are L/N, you will be staying with your aunt for the time being." You nod and walk out to see your aunt there, glaring at you. You sniffle as she tells you to get into her car and hear your phone ring but turn it off.

You get into her car and she drives you to her place. She leads you to the basement and shows you a bed that was dusty and surrounded by boxes and more dust. "Hubby will be back in a little bit." She says, talking about her boyfriend then going back upstairs.