Part 5

-Tim's POV-

"Where did he go?" Brian says. You were looking around for any signs of Y/N being around here. You see something flicker and look over. There was a phone that had been smashed on a rock. It had a text on the lock screen from Toby. "He definitely jumped over here," Brian says and points to the top of the fence. 

The barred wire was broken and there was a bit of blood there. "Smart kid." You say and point to where his phone was. "If we start running, we might find him before anyone else finds him. He can't be too far."

"I'm not really in the mood to chase after someone Toby has a little crush on today. Why can't we just, you know, let him die?" Brian whines. You roll your eyes but smile a bit. "Because we were supposed to get him anyway. You-know-who has plans with him." You say and motion for Brian to follow you in the direction you know Y/N went in. "Come on. Jack is out right now, we need to find him before he can literally sniff out Y/N."

You weren't too worried about Y/N getting hurt by EJ though. If EJ smells more than one person's blood on Y/N, he will know what to do, meaning bring him to us or the tall bastard.

You feel your phone vibrate in your pocket and flip it out. You received a message from EJ.

"I found someone and I don't know what to do."

You text back.

"Tell Toby where you are."

You shove your phone back in your pocket and adjust your mask, it shifted weirdly when you were running to the gate.