Part 10

happy birthday to me ig^^

-Time skip-

-A couple of days later-

It had snowed earlier that morning. Everyone was inside and staying warm. They were all on high alert around you since your bad dream.

You run down the stairs with your hoodie and to the door. "Where are you going?" You hear Jeff ask. You look back and see him sitting on the couch with Smile dog and a few others. "To town." You say. You needed to do something.

"Alone?" You hear Puppeteer ask. You roll your eyes. "Yup." You say and swing the door open then close it quickly behind you.

You run off in the direction of where you grew up. You had a hoodie and your father's jacket on to keep you warm.

Your boots were soaked by the time you got to the grocery store. You shake yourself off before you step in.

You go straight to the flower section and pick out some white roses and put them in a clear flower bag. You walk over to self-checkout, scan the barcode, and leave quickly while the old women at the cash registers wondered why you were there so young for flowers.

You run to your next destination but stop on the sidewalk and look behind you. Someone was following you.

You lead them into the cemetery and walk towards your parent's graves. You set the flowers down and take your father's jacket off. "I'm sorry you have to see this." You say and set the jacket next to the flowers and put your bag down there as well.

"You rui-" You hear, quickly unsheathing your knife and stabbing it into the person who stood behind you. You pull the knife out and that person drops to the floor. You recognize her but don't think about it too long. You stand up and wipe the blood off your hands onto your hoodie. She moved to grab your ankle.

"Maybe I should finish you off." You say and flip the knife. You pull her up by the hair and she cries out in pain. "Don't you worry, I'll make it quick." You say with a slightly sinister smile. She pleas with you to let her go so you stab her in the neck a few times, expelling all your built-up anger on her with the knife in your dominant hand.

You feel your world spin for a second as her hands slip from your arm and she falls limp. Her quick breathing was stopped and her body was still. You let go of her. You look down at her.

Everything felt fuzzy and dizzy for a second. You felt cold as your wet boots stung your basically unprotected feet.

The white snow was now covered in blood.

You grab your aunt by her arms and drag her to the fence. You sit her against it and crouch down to her level. You stand up and walk back to your parents' graves.

You set the white flowers beside your dad's grave and you wrap the jacket around your father's grave. You stand back and see a bit of blood got onto their graves so you bend down and wipe it off with your sleeve. You smile a bit. You got up and picked up your bag.

You run away from the scene as fast as possible. Once you reach the fence that separates the dense forest and town, you jump it.

You end up getting a few cuts from the cut-up barbed wire. You fall off the fence and lay on your back for a moment, trying to catch your breath. Your leg hurt and you could feel it go numb. You close your eyes and feel your lungs fill with icy cold air.

You open your eyes again and are frightened to see Puppeteer hovering over you. "I think I just had a slight heart attack." You say with a strained voice. "Oh, sorry." He says and backs up as your sit up. "Why did you run out like that?" He asks. You sigh as you get up and brush the snow off you. "I wanted to go to the store real quick and get some flowers." You say and start to walk back with a slight limp. "You hurt yourself. Let me carry you back." He says, more like demands, as he goes to pick you up. You slap his hands away. "I can walk on my own." You mumble as you feel your leg wanting to give out.

You make it back home in a few minutes as Puppeteer lectures you. You open the door and close the door on Puppet, you were pissed off by his constant putting you down for not letting him help you. You walk up the stairs the best you could and make your way back to your room then close the door behind you.

You sit down on your bed and rest your head in your hands. You were tired.

You hear a knock at your door and look. Toby walks in with what looks like a long needle and a few other things in a small baggie. "Want a stick and poke?" He asks with a large smile and waves the small bag. You smile faintly. "Sure, why not. Can we match?" You respond and pull off your bloody hoodie and toss it towards your closet. He steps in and closes the door behind himself. "Anything for you, Y/N." He says jokingly, secretly not joking.