Part 6

-Y/N POV-

You had been walking for a few minutes but felt uncomfortable like someone was following you. You felt a chill go down your spine and turned around. You could no longer see the fence. You were so close to crying. You were on your own for now.

You felt a tap on your shoulder and flinched but turned around, you were face to face with someone with a blue mask now. He shows you a picture on his phone, it was Toby, Tim, and Brian. They were all talking and it looked like something a stalker would take. He must be friends with them or at least know them. "You know them?" You ask. He nods. "We live together. Tim told me if I found you to bring you to Toby or Brian and him." He says and walks past you. "Follow me." You do as he says and follow behind him as you look around. You readjust your backpack and duffle bag since they were making you uncomfortable.

The guy looks back and slows down and takes the duffle bag. "Thanks." You say. "This is a one-time thing." He says. What a charmer. You snicker at your thought. He glances at you as you had a small smile on your face. "Your name is Y/N, right?" He asks. You nod. He looks forward again. "That's a nice name." You didn't expect that.

"I'm EJ, call me Jack." He says again. You could tell he wasn't used to talking to people, you weren't wrong, all he did was kill people to your unknowing.

You both walk silently for a few more minutes until you see a two-story house. Toby was sitting on the patio and as soon as he saw you two he jumped up.

He walked up to you and you lean your head on his shoulder as he hugged you. "Are you okay?" He asks. "I watched my parents die four months ago and went with my father's coworker and he got murdered too, I killed my aunt and uncle twenty minutes ago. I'd say no." You say and hug him back.

Jack just stood there awkwardly. "Uh, Toby?" He says. "Do you want me to do something about Y/N's head?"

Toby looks back to your face and saw blood trailing from your forehead down. You remembered that you were thrown to the floor before you killed your uncle and aunt. You didn't realize you were bleeding. "Please." He says to Jack. Toby takes your backpack and duffle bag from Jack. Toby leads you inside and leads you to a room directly under the stairs. It was a bathroom, some of the white tiles had faint red stains.

Toby plops your backpack on the ground next to the door on the inside. "I'll be back in a little bit, Jack is gonna help you out till I come back." He says and you nod. He walks away. Jack was standing behind him.

"I'll let you shower then I'll fix your forehead." You nod. "Oh wait." He says and walks into the bathroom and opens the curtain. You look at him weirdly. "Just had to make sure no pervs were there." He says and walks back out and closes the door with him. "Lock the door." He says and you follow his direction and do so. "Good. There are towels under the sink."

You turn on the shower and close the curtain.

-Time skip-

-Ten minutes later-

You were out of the shower and in new clothes, they were yours but they didn't feel like yours. They were clothes your aunt had bought for you, they were plain and not what you would like to wear because your uncle didn't like you having nice things.

Everything you had done settled in at this point. You felt horrible. You killed off the rest of your close family. You opened the door to the bathroom and see Jack standing there reading a book. He looks at you and closes his book. He motions for you to step out so you grab your backpack. He pulls out a green bandaid and puts it on your head where you were bleeding earlier.

He could tell you were trying not to cry but didn't know what to do. "It's getting late. Do you want to meet people or do you wanna save that for later?" He asks. "Later, please." You say.

He stayed silent for a few seconds. "Tim and Brian are in their rooms if you want them to take over, I feel like I'm not the best person to talk to." He says. "You're fine. I'm good with whatever. You're pretty chill." You say and yawn. He stays silent for a second, he seemed surprised at your comment. He quickly brushed it off.

"Then we're gonna find your new room because you seem very tired." He says and you nod.

You pick up your backpack and duffle bag and follow Jack as he walked up the stairs. He looked around at rooms that had people's names on them and he soon got to one that had no name on it.

"Here it is." He says and opens it and walks in. It was a basic twelve by twelve room with a sliding closet and a black bed frame with a mattress on it.

There were some boxes stacked in the corner next to the closet. They all had words on them saying a vague prediction of what was in them. "I'll send Toby up if I see him. Night." He says and closes the door like he was ready to get away from you.

You sigh and put down your bags by the bed and turn off the lights. You slip off your binder from under your hoodie and set it under your bags. You get under the sheets and immediately feel warm and drift to sleep quickly.

I didn't reread this shit so don't @ me