Part 12

VILE OLD MAN *cough* *cough* anyways here we go.

I AM SO SORRY THIS IS SO LATE!!

-Time skip-

You wake up to the sound of yelling but right when you opened your eyes it stopped. You felt different, you couldn't think of what was different. 

You get up and flick your lights on. You look around, it looked less colorful even though your room was full of colors. It was two am.

You look around your room for something to do. You walk over to your laptop and check the group chats you have with a few other people, it showed Kage, Jane, and Toby were online. They were in a call. You ask them in chat if it was okay for you to join and they spammed for you to join.

You put your earbuds in and enter the call. Immediately they greet you. "What are you doing up?" Jane asks you. "I couldn't go back to sleep." You say and sigh.

"You guys wanna go on a walk?" Toby asks. You look to your closet that was open and your jacket hung there waiting. "I'll go." You say and rub your eyes awake. "Meet out front in five?" Kage and Jane agree and you all leave the call.

You quickly get up and throw on some jeans and a sweater. You put on fuzzy socks and put your boots on then pull them tight. You pull the cuff of your jeans over the top of your boots and grab the jacket you were looking at before. It was a bit fuzzy on the inside so it would be extra warm for cold nights.

You walk out of your room with your phone in your pocket. Toby was waiting outside your door, he was wildly underdressed for the cold. Just a long sleeve shirt and his usual jeans. You walk back in and throw one of his hoodies at him.

"Why do you have one of my-" "That's a secret I'll never tell." You say and wink at him, he turns pink. "Come on." You pull him towards the stairs and run down the steps as he stumbles on his words trying to ask if you took it.

You jump the last two steps and walk towards the door. Toby follows as you run outside. You draw things in the snow and pick snow up in chunks. You hear the door open then close. Kage kneels down next to you and does the same thing but chucks the balled snow at trees. Toby watches from behind.

You hear the door open again. "What are you guys doing out here?" You hear EJ ask. "We're waiting for Jane to go on a walk." Toby answers.

"Y/N? What are you doing with them?" You turn around. "I couldn't sleep." You say. Jane tells EJ to move out of her way and skips out and straight for you. She pulls you up and links your arms with her. "Let's go." She says. EJ watches as you four walk away and disappear into the trees.