Part 9

You guys are so cool! Thank you for getting this story to 12k views.:)

I love you all my children.<3

I'll hopefully post the next chapter on the 21st of this month!

-Time skip-

-The next morning-

You wake up with a jolt. You were sweating and panting. 

You had just watched your parents burn up again, their funerals attended again, your father's coworker murdered by someone, and your aunt and uncle murdered by you. Everything that haunted you in one dream.

Toby had slept in your room that night so he was sprawled on the floor beside your bed. He woke up, something didn't feel right with him.

He sat up and rubbed his eyes. He quickly realized what was going and was next to you on your bed in less than a second. He said something but you didn't hear it. 

Everything that had happened in the short amount of time it did came back and circled in your head. You were dizzy and shaking.

You had tears running down your face. He hushes you and you choke on your own breathing. He says something else, sounding guilty that he couldn't do anything. You hear a ping from his phone but he quickly silences it. He leans back as there was a knock at your door, the door creaks open.

Toby says something to someone else and you find yourself trying to calm you down. You slow your breathing within a few seconds and wrap your arms around your arms to stop your shaking. 

You felt Toby move away from you and someone else take his place but not nearly as close as Toby was. "Y/N," You hear Jack. "Is it okay if I sit closer to you?" He asks and you nod. He was determining if you were stable enough to even be close to.

He scooted closer to you but didn't say another word. He sat with you as you slowly calmed yourself down. Less than ten minutes later you were far better, besides that, you were still shaking a bit.

"You're doing good, Y/N," Jack says and looks at your shaking hands. "How long has it been since you have eaten?"

You shrug. "Maybe a day or two." You say, getting a grip on yourself. He sees you struggling still and gets up. "I going to get you something to eat. Toby will be in to keep you company." He says and walks out of your room, he waves to someone sitting beside your door, and Toby steps in. 

EJ grabs his arm and whispers something to him before letting go. Toby closes the door behind himself and walks over to you. He plops his phone in front of you and smiles widely. "Wanna watch cat videos?" You squint your eyes at him and nod slowly.

About ten minutes later Jack walks back in. You were watching cat videos, the cute ones where they stretch out and meow all sweetly. You didn't remember waking up from misery, Toby and EJ's plan worked. They both watched you smile as a cat went up to its owner and meowed. "Aw." You say quietly.