Chapter 7

Anakin ran as fast as he could. Obi wan trailed behind him as they made their way to the last place Ahsoka was headed to.

"This way!" Anakin yelled pointing to a hallway.
"Wait *pants* Anakin listen." Obi wan panted.

Anakin focused his mind and heard distant yelling.

He wasted no time after that and ran in the direction the commotion was heard.

Suddenly his comm started to beep.

"Rex." He said to his master looking down at his comm link.

——————

"Kix get her out of here!" Rex yelled as the clones started to drag Ventress away.

Kix nodded before walking over to the collapsed girl and picking her up in his arms.

"Fives come with me, I may need help." Kix said to Fives who gave him a stern nod before running off to the medical bay.

"Jesse get me a sedative!!" Rex yelled as Ventress broke free of his grasp and pulled on her cuffs.

"Let me GO!" Ventress screamed.

Jesse threw the sedative at Rex who then caught it and injected it into Ventress.

Ventress struggled kicking and fighting in any way that she could before the sedative finally took over and she slumped to the ground.

Just as Ventress fell Anakin ran into the hanger.

"Rex! We got your message where's-" Anakin started before being cut off by Obi wan.
"How did you manage to catch Ventress?" He asked skeptically.

"We had help." Rex said with a sigh as he motioned for two clones to come and pick Ventress up.

"Yeah! Ahsoka pushes her against the wall using the force IT WAS AWESOME!" Hardcase said with a burst of enthusiasm.

Anakin looked over to Rex noticing that she wasn't with them he began to worry.

"Where is she?" Anakin asked crossing his arms and raising an eyebrow.
"Kix took her to the medbay, she um, passed out." Rex said knowing he was about to get in trouble anyway.

"She WHAT?!" Was all Anakin could say before darting towards the medbay.

Obi wan walked over and gave Rex a pat on the arm and an apologetic look before running after Anakin.

—————

Kix and Fives made their way to the medbay and set Ahsoka down on the bed.

"She still hasn't moved, is this normal?" Fives asked to Kix who checked Ahsoka's vitals.
"I don't know, her vitals are normal but for some reason she's put herself into what I think is a health coma." Kix said as he continued to check Ahsoka for any possible injuries.

"Kix!!" Anakin called out as he burst into the room. "How is she? What's wrong?"

"She's fine from what I can tell, but for some reason she's not waking up." Kix said turning his gaze towards the young Ahsoka who looked so peaceful in her sleep.

"So what can we do?" Anakin asked walking towards the young girl's side and gently stroking one of her lekku.

"Nothing at the moment just wait and hope for the best." Kix said sadly.
"If you don't mind me asking sir, what's going to happen to her?" Fives asked walking towards the sleeping girl.

"Well honestly I don't know. We took a test-"

"A medicolrian test?" Kix finished for him.
"Yes, and the results are higher than mine. I would like for her to be trained, but the council might not allow it. She might be too old." Anakin said not moving his gaze from the small figure.

"I wanna keep her." Fives said in a quiet whine.

"Trust me fives I want to too." Anakin said with a soft smile.

———————

"Your apprentice has failed me for the last time Count."

"I'm sorry my master, if you give her one-"

"Silence! I am tired of this useless assassin of yours failing me. See to it that the child it recovered and when you find Ventress, make sure she pays for her failure. With her LiFe!"

"It will be done, my master."

Count Dooku would not fail. This child would aid them, or perish.

Ight then things are getting spicy.