Chapter 24

Anakin groaned.
"How much longer?"

"I don't know maybe we should go and look for her?" Kix suggested. Rex shot him a cold glare that shut him right up.

"Why would we need to look for her? She just went into town right?" Anakin asked his voice rising in anger.

"Yeah..." Rex tried not to look at him in the eyes.

Anakin could tell something was up none of the clones would look at him.

"Ok what's going on?" Anakin asked.

"IT WASNT MY FAULT REX
SAID IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO GO FIND A JOB AND THATS WHY SHE WORKING WITH BOBA FETT!" Fives exclaimed as he was no longer able to keep it all in.

"REXX!?!" Anakin yelled.

"IT WASNT ME IT-ITT WAS KIX!" Rex exclaimed pointing at the medic.

"Ok if you are done acting like children there is a good explanation for this. We wanted to make sure that the Lars were payed enough for staying here. In our defense we didn't know how long we were going to stay here. Ahsoka said it would be wise to get a job. And she wouldn't let anyone but herself do it. So she found a job with Boba Fett. Luckily he didn't recognize her, plus she said he's her age." Kix explained in a calm tone.

"SHE DID WHAT!?" Anakin exclaimed as he ran out the door and the clones followed.

"We need to go and get her!" Anakin yelled at the clone.

They quickly got up and ran out the door with their blasters.

—————

Ahsoka had jolted awake went she felt the ship stop with a bang.

She honestly didn't remember falling asleep. So she guessed it must of had something to do with the sedative still in her system.

She heard footsteps from out of the door and put on a brave face as she heard a person open the door.

"Looks like this is where I drop you off." She heard Boba Fett say.

"Aw and I was just getting comfortable." Ahsoka said with a chuckle as she rolled her eyes.

"I might cut off that tongue if you keep being-"

"Snippy?" Ahsoka said with a laugh as he unlocked her cage and placed cuffs on her.

"Shut up." He groaned as he pulled her to her feet and pushed her towards the door.

"You know one might have thought you learned your lesson when I put you in jail the first time." Ahsoka chuckled.

"Well it seems I'm not the only one who is a wanted man." Boba growled.

Ahsoka grinned. "I'm a woman, and your not a man, just a boy." She said in a sweet tone.

He gave a shove from behind in reply to her comment.

As they stepped off the ramp they were greeted by two guards dressed in red.

"We will take her from here." One of the guards said to Boba.

When the guards reached out to pull Ahsoka away Boba stopped them.

"My money first." Boba said in a harsh tone.

The guards gave a sigh before handing over a briefcase of credits.

"Here." Boba said as he shoved Ahsoka to the ground in front of them.

"When I find you again I'm going to kill you." Ahsoka growled at him.

"Promises promises." He replied with a sigh as he disappeared from view as she was dragged away.

"So are you guys going to tell me who you are taking me too?" Ahsoka asked.

Silence.

"Eh, it was worth a shot." Ahsoka said with a sigh.

—————

Anakin arrived in front of the cantina with a look of disgust.

They had let Ahsoka go in here?

He approached the bar and sat down on a seat the clones following suit.

"Hey! Have you seen a female Togruta around here, kinda young?" Anakin asked the bartender.

"Ummm. Well there was one about two days ago. Came in and nearly killed a guy." The bartender replied.

Anakin raised an eyebrow.

"Do you know by any chance where she went?" Anakin asked.

"Well some people said they saw her get drug off by a bounty hunter. Heard she was fetching a hefty price." The bartender said with a grin.

"Anyone you know friends with this bounty hunter?" Anakin asked clenching his fists as he tried his best to remain calm.

"Yeha, over there." He said pointing over to a corner where some sketchy characters sat.

"Thanks." Anakin said before placing a few credits on the table.

Walking over to the table he saw that they were playing Sabaac.
The bartender hadn't told him who exactly knew Boba so he would have to figure that out himself.

Banging his hand on the table he gave everyone a hard glare.

"Who knows the Bounty Hunter by the name of Boba Fett?" He growled at them.

I might update again today