Chapter 0: Deku of the byakugan [Deku]

MOM! MOM! Computer Time, Computer Time!" I squealed, exited to watch the same all might video for the ♾th time. "Again? Izuku I think you're responsible for 10,000 of the views on this video. It's a little too scary for mommy to watch," my mom joked. It was an old clip from around the time I was born. It was a clip of All Might rescuing around 100 people in ten minutes. "He's so cool! When i get my quirk I wanna be just like him!" I shouted excitedly waiting another hour for the doctor visit to see what my quirk was.
We went to the doctors office, and I got an x-ray of my skeletal system, then a scan of my musculatory system.
"We have good news! Your son does have a quirk. However there is something strange about it, and we would like to explain it to you an him," said the doctor. I was so excited! I have a quirk! Maybe now Kacchan won't call me Deku anymore! "So what's the peculiar thing about his quirk?" Mom asked and the answer was, unexpected to say the least. "The first think that's peculiar is that the most common way to tell if a child has a quirk is to see if they have two joints in their small toe. If they don't have that, its definite they have a quirk. However, Izuku here has two joints in his toes, and yet has a quirk. You see here*shows image of musculatory system*

Izuku has something similar to the chakra network from the popular anime, naruto

Izuku has something similar to the chakra network from the popular anime, naruto. He also has signs of the kekkei genkai, byakugon. *hands Mom a blank paper* when he knows how to use his quirk, have him try and pour chakra into this paper, these instructions *hands instructions* will tell you how to determines his chakra nature," the doctor explained. Mom started crying out of happiness. I was so excited that I had such a cool quirk!! I'll prove Kacchan wrong! I'll be the best hero EVER!!
The next day, my byakugon activated. A/N: I shit you not I completely forgot how it looks from a byakugon user's POV, so I'm gonna make sum shit up. Suddenly, everything turned grey, and I could see almost 360° around myself. "Mom! What's happening?" I asked, almost crying, "Why can't I see colors?". Mom suddenly hugged me, saying that it was part of my quirk. I looked in the mirror and saw all these blue lines in me. Mom handed me a two pieces of paper. One had instructions, the other was blank.
After figuring out basic chakra control, I let my chakra flow into the paper. It scrunched up, set on fire, got wet, was torn in half, then crumbled to dust. "I think I have all chakra natures Mom!" I shouted, excited. My mom the had me watch this anime called Naruto, and said it would teach me about my quirk. I only had time to study one water style justu before ei had to go to bed.
The next day, I went to kindergarten, and things went normally, until... "Alrighty, to those of you who have their quirks, could you come up and show then to the class!" one of my teachers excitedly instructed. We took turns showing examples of our quirks. There was Kacchan's explosions, a kid could make his fingers larger, and many more quirks, when it was my turn. "Alright Midoriya, could you please show us your quirk?" My teachers asked. I asked if I could have a glass of water. They gave it to me and I wove these hand signs: Ox, monkey, hare, rat, boar, bird, ox, horse, bird, rat, tiger, snake, ox, ram, snake, boar, ram, rat, monkey, bird, dragon, bird, ox, horse, ram, tiger, snake, rat, monkey, hare, boar, dragon, ram, rat, ox, monkey, bird, rat, monkey, boar, bird.
My class was confused as to why I was weaving hand signs, when I shouted, "Water Style: Water Dragon Jutsu!!" Suddenly a smol dragon rose from the cup of water with a smol "rawr" and surprised all my classmates and teachers. They were saying I could be a great hero. Damn, were they right.

SWEET! 705 WORDS!! anyways I'll be working on this fanfic and my other one, so yeah! Cya next chapter!!