Chapter 9: Sports Festival!

A/N: Hey! Thanks for getting this to over 100 hundred reads, nearing two hundred now. I've stopped putting the perspective in the titles cuz I think that that's honestly unnecesary at this point. Hope you enjoy the new chapter, which will cover from where we left off last time through the entire sports festival. This chapter's gon be loooooong. Also the theme at the top goes with most of the fight at the usj in this chapter. ALSO Ive changed the ship AGAIN I know, dick move, but the ship is: A SUPRISE. That's litterally just an excuse for my indecisiveness, so if ya want, give me some reccomendations.

[3rd]

'Shit,' Midoriya though, 'This is BAD! Why'd the nine tail's chakra have to start leaking now!' Kurogiri, the man made of purple warpy mist, was opening a portal. "LET'S GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE KUROGIRI!! THAT KID'S GOT SO MANY MODS INSATLLED I CAN'T TELL IF THIS IS BOKU NO HERO ACADEMIA OR NARUTO!!" Shigaraki screams. A portal is about to open, when- *BAM*. A green and red blur knocks the mist cloud who is basically Shigaraki's nanny out, his punch shattering the neck armor. "Don't even THINK about leaving," Midoriya says with such venom in his voice that it could be felt throughout the USJ. "GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!!" Shigaraki squeals, backing away from the boy with red eyes with slits for pupils, instead of a dull pink eyes, with no visible pupil. "No way in hell am I losin' to a stubborn little brat!" a villain with gun fingers, who was just waking up, shouted, "I still need to get paid!" 'He needs to back up!' Midoriya thinks, but before he can even control the anger that lingers from that Nomu monster almost killing Mr. Aizawa, he jump on the villain, and bitch slap him so hard, his unconsious body hits the ship in the shipwreck zone. "K-KUROGIRI!! WAKE UP! WE NEED TO GET OUTTA HERE!" Shigaraki yelled, to which Midoriya responded, "You AREN'T leaving here consious."

Then, he noticed something. A dot in the sky, that was growing. The 'dot' was the falling Nomu, which landed right on top of Midoriya. "N-NOMU! KILL THAT BRAT!" Shigaraki commands with newfound confidence. "You aren't sentient, are you Nomu?" Midoriya asks, and Shigaraki says, "OF COURSE NOT HAHAHAHA HE WAS ENGINEERED TO FOLLOW MY COMMAND!" "Good," was Midoriya's response. "HOW IS THAT GOOD FOR YOU!?!? I'M COMMANDING IT TO KI-" Shigaraki screeched, but was interupted by MIdoriya saying," Then I don't have to worry about KILLING it." He ran at the Noumu, and punched, their fists colliding. "I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" Midoriya roared, grabbing Nomu's punching arm by the elbow, picking the Nomu up with one hand. He then proceeded to punch Nomu's head into itself. A couple tearing sounds can be heard, and you can see an inside-out Nomu's head sticking out of it's rear. "Can't regenerate if your BRAIN is the thing being killed," Midoriya said coldly. A couple transparent red bullbles started coming out of Midoriya, very small ones, and very slowly, but they were noticable. Kurogiri started waking up. "QUICK!! LET'S GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE!" Shigaraki screamed. He took a step, and was launched into the stairs, creating a crated, with a couple large peices of debris around him. "DON'T THINK YOU'RE ESCAPING!" Midoriya roared, a couple seconds after he launched Shigaraki across the main area of the USJ. Shigaraki, slowly but surely, sat up. Midoriya ran at him on all fours, and was about to punch Shigaraki, when he caught Midoriya's punch. Using all five fingers. Midoriya's sleeve and glove turned to dust. Then, Midoriya's skin started cracking and turning to dust. Then his muscle, then his bones. His whole arm was gone. He backed up a bit. He started growling and howling. After a couple of minutes, he roared. (Use the nine tail's roar in the video that I do NOT own below)

The hole on his shoulder where his arm was started growing bones. Then, like tentacles, his skin and muscles attatched to those bones, and he had a brand new left arm. He opened his hand, still having fingernail claws, and summoned a Rasengan. On his right hand and his feet, he ran at Shigaraki, jumped, and was going to plant the Rasengan onto Shigaraki's gut, when the villain moved. Instead of hitting Shigaraki, he hit the center of th crater. The debris was launched away from the impact, and the stairs around the crater cracked into cubes. Shigaraki, filled with adrenaline, ran towards Kirogiri. 'STOP IT!' Midoriya screamed in his head. HE didn't want to KILL the guy covered in hands. But, the nine tailed fox and it's chakra were saying and displaying otherwise. 'My hand is stuck!' Midoriya thought, and Shigaraki portaled to the villain's bar. Midoriya calmed down, his eyes returned to normal, and his claws turned back into his normal human fingernails.