Chapter 4: Training Part One; No Chance [3rd]

It was their second day at UA, which was going to be their first official day of combat training. Class 1-A was pumped, didn't even lose their exitement through Present Mic's boring english class. Almost everyone wanted to prove themselves against their classmates. Everyone except for Todoroki, Bakugo, and Midoriya had something to prove, because those three placed the highest of everyone. Then, the time for the class was here. The door opened, and All Might came through, saying, "I AM HERE, COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A HERO!!" Everyone was talking, not only because All Might was their teacher, but because of the older costume he was wearing, and some were discussing what the exercise would be. They were given suitcases with their costumes in it, and they went to the changing room.

Everyone was admiring each other's costumes, and some were expressing their, unique interests n the girls costumes *cough* Mineta *cough*. They all thought that theperson with the best costume was either Bakugo, Iida, or Kirishima, because their costumes had a nice look to them, until Midoriya can through the gates, with, what is in my opinion, the coolest costume.

 They all thought that theperson with the best costume was either Bakugo, Iida, or Kirishima, because their costumes had a nice look to them, until Midoriya can through the gates, with, what is in my opinion, the coolest costume

"

WHOAH! Check out Midoriya!" Kirishima exclaimed, admiring Midoriya's costume. "I wanted to go with something that suited my quirk, and because of my own reasons, I asked to have something like Mr.Aizawa's capture gear," Midoriya said, "But the costume itself is a little too big. Oh well." "NOW THEN, LET ME EXPLAIN THE COMBAT TRAINING!" All Might exclaimed, "IT WILL BE A 2 ON 2 BATTLE, TAKING PLACE INDOORS *proceeds to take out script* THERE WILL BE A VILlAIN TEAM AND A HERO TEAM. THE VILLAIN TEAM HAS A NUCLEAR WEAPON, AND THEY MUST HIDE IT IN THE BUILDING, AND THEN PROTECT IT FOR 15 MINUITES. THE HERO TEAM WILL HAVE TO EITHER CAPTURE THE VILLAINS, K.O. THEM, OR CLAIM THE WEAPON." Most of class 1-A pretty much had the same thought, 'Hoplefully, I get paired up with MIdoriya."NOW! LET'S SEE WHAT THE TEAMS ARE!!" All Might said exitedly.

Team A: Shoji & Kaminari
Team B: Bakugo & Yaoyorozu
Team C: Kirishima & Sero
Team D: Midoriya & Jirou
Team E: Uraraka & Iida
Team F: Tokoyami & Asui
Team G: Ojiro & Hagakure
Team H: Mineta & Sato
Team I : Koda & Aoyama
Team J: Mina & Todoroki

"Well, this is going to be easy," Jirou stated, confident in not her own abinities, but in Midoriya's. 'Not only is he really strong, but he's also kinda cute........ WAIT WHAT!?!?' Jirou thought, blushing a tad bit, and also stopping her train of thought. "FIRST TEAMS UP ARE: TEAM B AND TEAM D!!!" All Might said, wanting to see how Midoriya does in combat.

"So, Bakugo, even though we are going against a strong opponent, let's do our best!" Yaoyorozu said, hopeful. "No.... we can't. Zuk is too strong. We hold no candle to him. If you wanna throw your reputation away, be my guest. If Zuk wasn't so nice, I'd have my ass handed to me many times to count, we have no hope," Bakugo stated, wanting to give up and save his reputation the heavy blow. "Listen Bakugo, I have an almost infallible strategy. I'm making barbed wire, as well as wall reinforcements, so that it'll take more to break these walls. Also, take these flash grenades. If he can't see us he can't hit us, right? Also, anything that I should know about Midoriya? I know his quirk is Chakra Network, but what does he have?" Yaoyorozu said, planning. "His byakugan allows him to see 360 degrees around him, but I dunno if it applies up and down. He can perform jutsu as well as minipulate his chakra to walk straight up walls, or walk on water. His second quirk, Enhance (A/N that's the disguise for OFA is, because it also enhances his jutsu) allows him to enhance his body or his jutsu. It also speeds up how fast he regains chakra," Bakugo explained. "HEROES, YOU ARE FREE TO ENTER!!"

to be continued...........