Chapter 5: Training Part Two: Those eyes.... [Deku]

A/N Sorry for not updating in a while, and I know that I said I would do A and B weeks, but I apparently can't keep a schedual, so I'll update it whenever I feel like it, which'll probably be regularly. Also, the next chapter, I'll introduce an OC I made to explain why Midoriya still acts like he would in the anime/manga with less stuttering. ALSO thank you so much for the 35 reads, and reading this! I know it's bpring waiting for a fanfic to update, but thank you for reading!

   We were given the go-ahead to go inside, so I start by activate my byakugon, and see that they're on the 5th floor. "You ready?" I ask Jirou, when she nods and says, "ready when you are." So, I pick her up bridal style, and use my chakra in my feet to walk up to the 4th floor and open the window, going inside. "THE HELL WAS THAT FOR MIDORIYA!" Jirou squeals after I put her dorn, to which I reply, "How else were we supposed to get up?" Then a flashbang rolls towards us, and goes off. We flinch from the light and the noise. After the effects of the flashbang wear off, I hear Kacchan talking, "Ya know, Zuk, I was about to give up, when that ponytail extra actually created a plan so we could beat you." Kacchan the pulls out two flashbangs, throws them, and goes back around the corner. I quickly use Earth Wall Jutsu and block the flashbangs. Once they go off, I retract the wall. "ZUK!! GET READY FOR THIS!!" Kacchan yells, making a mediocre ranged explosion, which I counter with fireball jutsu. They cancell eachother out, and Kacchan complains, "DAMMIT! I THOUGH I HAD YOU!" *PING* "They're finally ready," Kacchan says, aiming his gauntlet at us, and unsheathing the pin. "I KNOW you know how my quir works, so you should know what would happen if a LOT of my nitroglycerin-like sweat were to go off at once, right?" Kacchan says. "NO! BAKUGO, IF YOU DO THAT YOU COULD KILL THEM!!" All Might says through the speakers in the building. "OH THEY'LL BE FINE AS LONG AS THEY DODGE!!" Kacchan yells, pulling the pin. 'No time to think, just use it!' I open the palm of my hand and a small, spinning, blue orb materializes inside of it, which slowly grows to the size of my hand. I quickly jump at the explosion that was coming out of the gauntlet, put the blue orb forward, and shout, "RASENGAN!" The explosion and the rasengan caused the room to basically explode, all the walls except for the outside walls were destoryed, but Jirou, Kacchan, and I were untouched. Then, my vision started changing. everything turned a little darker, and I was seeing in slow motion. Kacchan looks at me with fear. "THE HELL IS UP WITH YOUR EYES, ZUK!?!" Kacchan screams, and I jump forward, having created a new rasengan, and shout once again, "RASENGAN!!" I put the rasengan right in his gut, and it tears off some of his shirt in a spiral pattern, but not too much because he made his shirt out of blast absorbing fibers. He was sent flying across the room, spinning, and was knocked out cold. I look at a piece of glass on the floor to see how my eyes were different, when I saw my eyes. They were red, with thwo little swirls on either sides of my pupils, speaking of which, you could actually see my pupils.

 They were red, with thwo little swirls on either sides of my pupils, speaking of which, you could actually see my pupils

I recognized that I had the two-tomoe sharingan, was a little excited, and went up to the fifth floor. "So, our strategy didn't work, I though we would get you with that," Yaoyorozu complains, and I summon a rasengan in my hand start to rush her, when I come to a realization, and before it hits her, I throw it into the floor, causing a small crater in its wake. "Why'd you miss your attack so badly?" Yaoyorozu asks me, and I reply with, "Well, I realized if it hit you, your costume would be ripped off by the rasengan, and I don't feel like being a pervert today, thank you very much." Yaoyorozu blushes, and replies, "At least you're not like that Mineta guy, who keeps trying to look up my skirt." I then shoot water bullet jutsu at her, and after it hits her, use the water to make a water prison jutsu. "THE HERO TEAM WIIINNNSSS!" All Might shouts.

After everyone else goes, and we change, I walk down the hall to see Midnight and another girl from class 2-A come out of a classroom.

'NOT HER!!'