Chapter 3: Potential Guaged [Deku<->3rd]

A couple things to mention. First, the Deku<->3rd means that the chapter will be switching a couple times from Deku's POV to 3rd person. Second, though this was originally going to be a dekuxmomo fanfic, I changed it to dekuxjiro, simply because I love the ship, and it is kinda rare. Then, because I'm writing two stories, I've decided that I'll have Story 1 and Story 2 weeks. Basically, one story gets constantly updated throgh the week, and then the next week the other story gets constantly updated.

[Deku]
It's been about a week since the entrance exams, and I've been feeling really down. We haven't received our letters, but I know that I've failed. I dissapointed Kacchan for not getting into UA. I've let down All Might because even though he gave me his quirk, I didn't even pass. I've dissapointed my mom for wasting the best chance for me to become a pro hero. I haven't gotten out of bed yet, even though I've been up for an hour dwelling on this. I get out of bed slowly, and start my morning routine. I shower, brush my teeth, then work out for an hour. It's 11:36, so I spend an hour rewatching the ark where Naruto learns the rasengan. I then take notes and attempt to apply them. "I've spent an hour at this, I should just get lunch," I groan to myself, cuz I have had nothing to eat. "NO! One more time!" I shout. I grab a rubber ball, having passed the water ballon phase. I don't want to use shadow clones to use the rasengan, but I may have to. There are bumps in the ball, and I'm having trouble getting the ball to pop. I then use my hand to aid the chakra's movement. Then, it pops! "I DID IT!! HELL YEAH!" I scream loud and proud. Then, Mom basically busts down my door. "YOUR LETTER CAME!!! LOOK, IZUKU, IT'S FROM UA!!" my mom screams, panicking. I take the letter from her, and close my door. I spend almost 10 minuites just looking at it. Then i carefully open it, unsealing it.There's a paper, and a metal disc. I place the disc to the side of the desk. I recognize it as a hologram projector. It activates.

"I AM HERE!! AS A PROJECTION!! YOUNG MIDORIYA YOU HAVE DONE A GREAT DEED BY SAVING YOUNG JIROU" 'Jirou? That was her name? hmmm. OH ISN'T HER MOM LIKE, A SUPER FAMOUS ROCK STAR!!' "YOU WEREN'T AFRAID TO TAKE ON tHAT 0-POINTER, THOUGH YOU KNEW YOU WOULD LOSE ALL YOUR POINTS. THE TRUTH IS, YOU LOST NO POINTS. THE FACT THAT YOU WOULD LOSE YOUR POINTS TAKING DOWN A 0-POINTER WAS A RATIONAL DECEPTIOn *aizawa intensifies* YOUNG MIDORIYA, YOU PASED WITH 300 COMBAT POINTS, AND 145 rescue points. YOU SEE, NOT ONLY DID YOU SAVE YOUNG JIROU, YOU MADE IT DOWN SAFELY WITHOUT NEEDING HELP, AND YOU HEALED HER BROKEN LEG. HEALING QUIRKS ARE QUITE RARE NOWADAYS, SO YOU BEING ABLE TO HEAL AS WELL AS FIGHT IS WORTH MORE RESCUE POINTS. YOU'VE MADE IT TO THE HERO ACADEMIA!" All Might told me, being proud of the way I applied my abilities. I couldn't beleive it. Not only did I pass, I excelled! I couldn't beleive it! I looked at the paper in the letter. It read:

We, the staff at UA High School, have been talking, and we have decided to implement a system I've wanted to implement for a while. We are adding dorms to the UA campus, because we are aware that some students live quite aways away. Sign here Parent or Guardian, to permit your child to live in the UA dorms. Thank you for participating in the UA Hero/General Sudies/Business/Support course. -Principal Nezu

I talked to my mom, and she signed the form. We went to UA later that day, as the forms were due then. I have to move in next week, and classes start in a month. I start packing a lot of my stuff. A little secret that I have, not even Kacchan knows, is that I write, play, and sing songs, and I upload them to my Quirktube channel, Your Green Shinobi. I play the guitar, the drums, and the trombone. Whenever I have someone over, I quickly stuff my microphone and instruments in my closet before they can see them. Other than that, My room has some soundproofing in the corners, and is covered in All MIght memorobilea. I have some posters up for some bands and singers that I really like, like Panic! At The Disco and Natewantstobattle and other people.

[3rd]