Chapter 14: Prep for the Finals.

"SHOOT!"

   Both girl's fists went down, and made their shape. Momo threw out paper. Jiro threw out scissors. "No!" Momo groaned, sliding to the floor, "This..... can't be happening." Jiro was hella excited, but decided it was best to internalize her reaction. "Let's...... just sleep this off, Yaomomo," Jiro suggested, and the one and only Yaoyorozu heir nodded, and got up, heading off to her room.

  ................................

  The next morning, Izuku Midoriya woke up, rather nicely, actually. He didn't sleep funny, so he didn't have any back pain, his alarm didn't even go off, and he didn't stub his toe on his bed frame, which happened so often that you may as well have called it ritual. He was up before everyone else, so he was able to have the kitchen all to himself. So, he decided to make himself soba, hot. He ate, and headed to class.

  Mr.Aizawa wasn't in the room yet. So, he did what he normally did, and just studied. But, suprisingly, Jiro was more talkative. 'Wonder why?' Mr. Aizawa entered. "Alright, settle down," he said, "Today, we're discussing some serious stuff." He walked up to the podium, and everyone jolted to their seats. "Today, we're discussing your final exams. We'll be taking them a month prior to this conversation." Some select people, started sweating bullets. "I know some of you aren't doing so hot," Aizawa said, looking at Kaminari, Mina, and Sero, "So you better study. Study groups are reccommended, but not too many people, or you'll lose focus. There's also a physical portion of the exams, which is changed around a bit for this year,because of the USJ event. Just know you need to train your bodies as well as your minds. Well, class is dismissed."

    "Aww man, I really need some help," Ashido complained, with Kaminari agreeing, groaning, "I'm in the same boat as you. So, Mineta, you're in the same boat as us, so study with us!" "Nah. I'm currently 9th in the overall average. I'll do well on my own."  "Oh shut up! Pervy charachters like you are only likeable if they're dumb!" Midoriya walked up to them. "If you want help, I'll gladly give it." "Oh?" Ashido remarked with intrigue, "How well are you doing Midori?" "Oh! I'm tied with Yaoyorozu for 1rst!" "Ok! Then, study party at Midori's room!" "NONONONONONONO!!" The greenette shouted, "We can do it in the common room! We don't need to go to my room!" "Why don't we?" "Because it's......... IT'S MESSY! Yeah, a total trainwreck. You wouldn't wanna see it." 'I still have some of my musical equipment out.' "I don't buy it," kaminari interveened, "You're a top notch student. Why'd you have a messy room?" "Kacchan's practice with his explosions impacted my room, and stuff flew off the walls." "Oh! ok!"

  And just like that, he was off the hook. Now, to head to his dorm and piut his instruments awa- "Hey, Midoriya." Goddamnit Jiro, I'm trying to narrate a sto- "Do you wanna go out after the finals?" FUUUUU- "Oh, sure! I'd love to hang out! Should we bring Kirishima or Kacchan with, too?" Midoriya asked, obliviously. "N-No," Jiro replied, flustered, "I-I meant, just the two of us. L-Like a-" A date! Fuck you, I'm the one cutting you off no- "A date," she said, rubbing the back of her head. "Uhhhh," Midoriya said, his face turning red, "I-I mean, sure! Sounds fun, and 'sides, we already get along." It was settled. Kyoka had a da- 'A date with Izuku! Score!' I'm not even gonna both- "How about we go to the mall the Saturday after the finals?" Midoriya asked, wanting to know Jiro's oppinion on the ma- "Sure! Sounds great!" "Then it's settled!" Was Midoriya's confident reply, and they headed off to the dorms.

  ...................................

  And so, with no one to interrupt me, the next month blew by them. The Small Brain Children got some stuff stored, and passed the written exam. Now they were arranged outside, in their hero suits. In front of them was their teachers, and Akuma-kko Rasutoburesu from class 2-A. "Now, problem children, we're doing things a little different this time around. One of you will be paired with Miss Rasutoburesu from class 2-A, and the person left out will be put into a group of three. Now, here are the matchups."

     "Ejiro Kirishima and Rikkido Sato vs Cementoss."
     "Toru Hagakure and Mezo Shoji vs Snipe."
     "Minoru Mineta, Katsuki Bakugo, and Tenya Iida vs Midnight."
     "Denki Kaminari and Mina Ashido vs Nezu."
     "Tsuyu Asui and Fumikage Tokoyami vs Ectoplasm."
     "Hanta Sero and Shoto Todoroki vs Me."
     "Momo Yaoyorozu and Kyoka Jiro vs Power Loader."
     "Koji Koda and Mashirao Ojiro vs Presenation Michael." "HEY!!"
     "Ochako Uraraka and Yuga Aoyama vs 13."
     "Finally, we have Izuku Midoriya and Akuma-kko Pasutoburesu vs-"

  All Might landed in the scene, twirling in the air.

"Me."