Chapter 12: A Blood Stain.

A/N: Hey, I'm updating this story again and I'm just gonna say, HOLY FUCKIN' SHIT!! WE ALMOST HAVE 800 READS!! I never really expectd this to get a lot of reads, but you guys read it, and I hope you enjoy it, too! Aight, it's chapter time!

   [Deku POV]

   I'm running around Hosu, I split up with Edgeshot and Akuma-kko, and was given permission to use my quirk by Edgeshot. I turn the corner, and hear someone yelling. "YENYA!!" The voice shouts. 'Iida!?!' I wonder, and I look at who the person is. "WHERE ARE YOU TENYA!!" Manual shouts. "STAY BACK!!" A woman in white and green tight says to me, "And don't get in the way! We heroes will handle this!" I nod, and start running through the streets to find Iida. "Why would Iida go to a Hosu agency?" I ask myself, and I think about it. "THE HERO KILLER!!" I shout, and start bolting for some secluded alleyways.

  I've been running for minutes. I turn to my right, and there's Iida, with Stain holding a katana over him. "Consider yourself a humble sacrafice," Stain said, "For the betterment of society." "SHUT UP!" Iida screams, "SHUT UP!! SHUT UP!! IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU SAY NOW!! YOU'RE STILL THE CRIMINAL WHO HURT MY BROTHER!!" "Fine," Stain says, raising the katana to stab down, "Die the-"

   [3rd Person]

   "SMAAAAASH!!" Midoriya shouts as he punches Stain in the face at 15%, sending Stain a good bit away, "Don't worry Iida! I'm here to save you!" "M-Midoriya!" Iida croaked, "B-But why?" "The reports said that most of Stain's victims were found in dark, secluded alleyways, away from everyone," Midoriya explained, "So I've been scouring all the alleyways, looking for you! Can you move? If you can, let's get up and head for the main road to ask for pro heroes!" "N-No," Iida answered, "I-I can't move. It must be his quirk." "The news said he had some sort of quirk that can paralyze," Midoriya said. "Midoriya," Iida commanded, "GO! RUN AWAY, HIS FIGHT IS WITH ME!" "What're you saying?" Midoriya asks, and Stain, who has recovered, starts to speak, " SOo, a friend shows up and says, 'I'm here to save you!'. A good line for sure, but it's my duty to kill these two. If you stand in my way, then the weaker of us will be culled." 'WHAT NOW!?!!?' I scream in my head, looking for an idea to fight back with. I take a fighting stance, and Iida yells, "NO! GET AWAY! YOU'LL GET KILLED, THIS IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!" 'But," I reply, "Isn't giving help that's not asked for the essence of being a hero?" "Ah!" Stain says, a smile creeping up his face. He then rushed at Midoriya, attempting to cut him. "Good," STain says, as he misses his katana slash, and Midoriya substitutes himself for a garbage bag when stain's knife goes for his arm. Seeing as the garbage bag was behind Stain, he swings right, attacing behind him. Midoriya jumped above Stain, raises his foot, and says, "A fifteen percent Manchester Smash!!" He then axe kicked stain, but Stain moved his head, so Midoriya's heel hit his shoulder. Stain then slahsed Midoriya, but he poofed. "Where did he?" Stain asked, before he was cut off by a rasengan to the chest."RASENGAN!!" Midoriya shouted, as the blue ball of chakra launched Stain away. "So many fools out there who are nothing but talk," Stain says, "But you're the real deal. If I didn't recognize you as a true hero, I'd run away right now. You cane here to protect your friend, instead of coming at me for a bounty or revenge, that's pretty-" "No," Midoriya says, pointing behind him, "I have to save Native, too. I'm not just here to save Iida. Now that there's another person here, I'll save them both!" Satin smiled, and Midoriya summoned a rasengan in his right hand.

   He then powered up One for All to 15%. The rasengan started to have red linesgo around itscircumference in mulriple directions. The lines stopped, and the rasengan turned from blue to gree, with green electricity coming off of it. "One for All Style!!" Midoriya siad, and he basically disappeared in front of Stain, "PLUS ULTRA RASENGAN!!" He then shoved the rasengan into Stain's chest, knocking him out from the impact.

   Midoriya used a whood style jutsu to create a makeshift rope around Stain. When Iida and Native could move, Midorya summoned clones to help them walk. SOme heroes saw Midoriya hauling the hero killer. Seeing as he was given permission to use his quirk, he was credited Stain's defeat. On that high note, the internship ended.