Chapter 11: My focus

A/N: I have an idea. If you want to know about it, check the tags. Things are about to get interesting. A redemption arc will be coming soon, and I'll take the time to go into further detail of Akuma-kko Rasutoburesu's quirk. Her quirk is succubus, which gives her the abilites of a succubus, other than the fact that she can get pregnant. She can also pull out any kink-related objects from her boobs or rear. Suprisingly, she hasn't lost her virginity yet, swearing that Izuku had to be the one to take it.

  [Deku POV]

   "We only have one dorm room available, so you two are going to have to be roommates," Edgeshot said, "Sorry." 'Sorry!?!' I scream in my head, 'She's going to straight up rape me!!' "Oh, it's fine," Akuma-kko said, "Right, Zuk-kun~?" "YEP!!" I squeal, "ToTaLlY fInE!" "A-Alright, well, you guys got here pretty late, so just go unpack and go to bed," Edgeshot said, "We're going to be pushing you tommorrow, so get a lot of rest." 'SHIT!!' I mentally break down. I have to share a room with the lady who tried to rape me a couple years ago. Even when I rejected her on that date, she's still trying. 'Welp,' I think, mourning, 'Goodbye v-card, it's been fun.'

   We head up to the dorm room and unpack. Nothing has happened yet, thankfully. I then have an idea. 'This is big brain time,' I think, and I step outside the dorm. I summon a shadow clone, and have him transform into a book, to keepan eye on what Akuma-kko is doing while I sleep. I start reading the 'book' while Akuma-kko does.... whatever she's doing right now. I feel my eyes get heavy, and before I know it, I'm out like a light.

   [Book Deku POV]
   {Slight lemon waring.}

   I have my mission! Watch over me while I sleep, not so hard. When I went to sleep, I started paying more attention to Akuma-kko. She stopped writing in what I'm assuming is her diary, and stared at the real me. My transformation is a book, specifically volume 21 of Naruto, but.... the outside is of After School Vanilla. Not the best idea, in hindsight. "Tch," Akuma-kko says, looking at me, well the book clone. "Why does he read this stuff?" Akuma-kko asks, picking me up, "When he has something better right in front of him." She picks me up and throws me across the room. "Huuugh," she sighs, "Why can't you just love me like I love you." She walked over to hisn bunk, and sat right next to him. "Maybe I should just," she said, her hand migrating to a specific package, "No! I can't! I want him to remember it when I punch his v-card. 'Phew,' I think. "But.... Maybe just a little touch," she decided, and her hand secured her taget, rubbing it. "J-Jiro," the actual me moanded out, and Akuma-kko's face showed only disgust. She stopped, and decided to go to bed. I poof.

  [3rd Person]

   'He didn't moan my name!?!?' Akuma-kko screamed in her head as she was trying to sleep. 'Maybe,' she got an idea, 'Maybe I should make it up to him! Then we'd at lest be on normal speaking terms!' She then fell asleep.

   Morning came quickly. Suprisingly, Akuma-kko woke up before Midoriya. She quickly got changed, and went downstairs for breakfast. Midoriya woke up too, worked out a bit, just curling around 500 punds, and went downstairs for breakfast as well.  "So, Midoriya," Akuma-kko said, which caught Midoriya off guard. "You ready for today?" she asked, "I know we're going to be pushed to our limits, but do you know what your limit is?" "W-Well, Midoriya stuttered, "My limit is the amount if chakra I have, but my chakra regeneration is boosted by my enhance quirk." "Alright, Midoriya, Rasutoburesu, get ready for training. Put on your costumes, and head to the training yard."

   They changed in their separate chaging rooms, and they met outside. Akuma-kko's costume was essentially a modidified version of Momo's costumes, with a bright green instead of red, the peice going into a short skirt. Shen then wore a pink zip-up sweatshirt that went to just above above her belly button, that had a big hole in the back for her wings. "Alright, now that you both are here, I want to discuss something with you," Edgeshot said, "I want to train you for stealth. That is my goal for Rasutoburesu, anyways. From what I saw in the entrance exam tapes, you already are stealthy, Midoriya. With every robot other than the first three and the zero pointer, you were silent, sneaking up on them and attacking them from behind, hitting all their weak points with well-aimed attacks. So, for you I have something different. Rasutoburesu, you'll be training with my sidekick, Kenshikage. Midoriya, you'll train with me."

  When Edgeshot and Midoriya got to the training area, Midoriya noticed it was just an open area. "What are we training here for Edgeshot? Wouldn't it make more sense to patrol than to train in an open field?" Midoriya asks, and Edgeshot answers,"Well, I noticed something at the sports festival. Never, not even once, did you use your enhance quirk. You relied on your chakra and your ninjutsu and genjutsu. So, you'll be sparring with me. You can only use enhance, or enhanced jutsus, but no base jutsu." They took their stances, and Midoriya activated Full Cowling at 15%. "Go," Edgeshot said, and Midoriya dissapeard, only to appear right behind Edgeshot. Midoriya threw a punch, but barely missed Edgeshot. However, in the hand he punched iwth was a bit of his capture gear, which he wrapped around Edgeshot, spun around in a circle with Edgeshot still in the scarf, and shoulder threw the scarf with Edgeshot in it into the ground. "Good," Edgeshot said, as he got out of the rubble, "Training with your Enhance. That is your focus."

My Shinobi Academia जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें