My "Welcome" to HC: P2

You know what's next. Well, you don't, but I wanted to say that. Anyways, here we go, and prepare for violence folks! :D

~~~~~

Dragen's POV:

My eyes were darting around the room, terrified. there was a man in strange, red armor leaning over me, glowing red eyes showing through his black visor. I leaped up, my black-brown eyes flickering purple. My heart in my throat, I stepped back. Another step. And another. And I whipped around, fleeing as wings flared from my back, a tail trailed behind me, horns sprouted from my head and spikes erupted through my hoodie. I tried flying, and I realized the transformation wasn't stopping there. I was getting bigger, my neck elongated, my face grew into a snout, and then I lost it. As Ex and a just-arriving Xisuma saw a massive Ender Dragon flying through the sky, they stopped running after the girl abruptly. I saw them, and unable to stop, I flew down, snatching the red-armored man, then swooped back up to the sky. Clutching my "prey" in my claws, I soared over what I would later learn is the Shopping District. A short man with dirty blonde hair pointed up at me, spreading...Are those wings? Pretty soon a very fast little human was darting around in front of me, trying to grab my "prey". I snarled at him, snorting purple flames in his general direction. He swooped out of the way, but his wing was singed, and he fell. A mustached man grabbed the dirty blonde out of the air, wearing some sort of wing-backpack. He threw a trident at me as he dived away, causing me to roar in pain. That'll hurt later... I thought miserably as, out of my control, I turned tail and skimmed over the ocean, dragging my catch in the water as he continued to scrape at my talons. Just as I was over the jungle on the mainland, it felt like something stung me in the neck, and I whipped around, just as everything went black.

Third POV

Xisuma retrieved his arrow of sleep from the dragon's neck, gesturing for Grian to go get the other hermits, and Iskall, Mumbo, and Scar give him a helping hand with this. After pulling Ex out from under the dragon, the three hermits immediately started helping the derptastic Void. (Yes, I made up a word.) "You okay, man?" Iskall asked as he came to. "Ugh..." Ex grumbled. "Good." The Swede said with a grin. Evil X glared at him. "What?" Iskall just shook his head, muttering something about Evil X being the Omega Derp of Doom. Ex looked at Scar and Mumbo, who were now helping work out how to get the dragon moved, when she began to shrink, startling the hermits and causing them to step away. The battered Ender Dragon continued to shrink, scales turning to pale skin and snout retracting in on itself, revealing a human face. Ex's eyes widened as he realized she looked not too different from the girl he spent quite a bit of time on. He raced over as helped her into a sitting position, ignoring the other hermits quizzical looks digging into his back as he force-fed her a glass of milk. A few seconds later, she blinked her bright purple eyes open, then leaped up, wings opening for flight. He grabbed her wrist, removing his helmet and letting her see his face, from his mop of white hair to his glowing red eyes.

Dragen's POV

I stared at the man holding my wrist, for some reason his ruby-red eyes were captivating me, their beautiful glow was hypnotic. "Are you okay?" he asked slowly and quietly, releasing my hand. I just stood there, mouth opening and closing, not knowing what to say. Am I okay? I'm not really sure, to be honest. I sighed massively, looking at the floor. "I-" I looked back up, but didn't meet his eyes "I'm s-sorry ab-bout that..." I stuttered, now visibly shaking. What are they going to do? They can't give me to my mom. I wouldn't let them. Are they going to kill me? Are they going to study me? What do I do? Thinking carefully on my next words, I went with my last question. "Wh-what do I d-do?" I asked quietly, stepping back. "Just stay right here, please?" asked the armored man, returning his helmet to his head. I just nodded, letting him lead me over to the base of a tree. "Who are you?" he asked calmly, but almost...Shyly? "Dr-I-uh-I mean, Gen. My name is Gen." I said, cursing myself for nearly slipping. They won't let you live if they know who you are! chanted her mother's voice in her head. I curled in a ball, wrapping my wings and tail around me, shoving my tail spade in the tree behind me. A hand rested on my shoulder, whispering comforting words as I shivered in pain and fear. And, as I now realized, heat. The Overworld wasn't cold like The End, it was really too warm for me. Especially the jungle. I looked up at the man next to me. "W-who are you?" I asked, swiping my hair behind my ear roughly. "Ex." he replied simply, glancing over at a man in similar armor. "Who is that?" I asked. "My brother. Xisuma." he said, somewhat bitterly. I noticed what was in his tone, and I wrapped a comforting wing around him. He might have smiled, but I couldn't tell through the mask. Ex put an arm around my shoulders, and I leaned into his surprisingly cool-to-the-touch armor.  I sighed happily, but soon a storm of yelling approached the clearing. A creeper-hybrid with a rough voice and a German accent stepped forward, hissing dangerously. "Xisuma, you are saying that she flew off with YOUR brother, and you are still letting her stay?!" He spat, still hissing. "Doc, first of all, I thought you hated Ex, and second, I SAID that we should all talk with each other on weather or not she stays." X said matter-of-factly. "I do not care about Ex, I care about who she might attack next!" Doc said angrily, skin now bubbling and turning gray. A wolf hybrid came up behind the tall cyborg, reaching up and planting a firm hand on his shoulder. "Doc, man, chill before you blow up even more of the jungle. But yeah, I agree." he said, ears flicking back and tail twitching slowly. "Ren-" X was saying, when the same mustached man that hit me with a trident walked up. "I can't say that I can argue with their point, X." he said with a frown. As more people and a few more hybrids swooped down from the sky, I stood with a sigh, pulling my tail out of the tree. "Gen-" Ex said, reaching for me. I gently pushed his hand away, stepping out into the light of the clearing, into the clear view of the gathered people. I raised my chin, spreading my wings and lashing my tail. "You want me, yell at me, not someone else." I said firmly, with a hint of a growl in my voice. Many of the present humans gaped, others frowned, all drank up every scale, every scar on my being. One of them stepped up. I recognized the creeper cyborg, quickly followed by the wolf hybrid. "Doc and Ren right?" I said, ignoring the looks I was getting. "How-" Doc started, the was interrupted by Ex. "Leave her be, Doc." he growled. "YOU ARE THE ONE SHE JUST KIDNAPED, EX!" The creeper shouted angrily. "DOES IT LOOK LIKE I CARE?!" Ex yelled back, hand on his sword hilt. "YOU SHOULD CARE, AND YOU WILL WHEN THAT-THAT THING EATS YOUR BROTHER!!" Doc cried, pulling out his hammer. (Yes, it's a hammer in this fic, because it is technically a hammer in HC.) Ripping his sword from it's sheath, Ex snarled "SHE WOULD NEVER-" "OH, DO YOU KNOW EVERYTHING NOW, EVIL XISUMA?!" Doc shouted, throwing his trident at Ex, skin hissing and bubbling furiously. I flew in from the side, shoving Ex out of the way. Grabbing the hammer out of the air, I let my claws grow out and my teeth grow sharp. "I do." I hissed dangerously, then tackled Doc into the existing crater, wrapping my wings around him in a shield-like way. But not to protect Doc, no. To protect everyone else. Suddenly, his skin turned pure white, and with a massive HISSSSSSS Doc blew up.

~~~~~

HaHA, I have successfully done two cliffhangers in a row! [insert: they said it could not be done meme here]. All joking aside, I hope you enjoyed, and I will be making part 3 tomorrow. Clap clap to that! :D