Space Outlaws AU: Notes

Hello readers! Firstly, YAY writer's block is dead and I can update my book, secondly, LOOK AT MY FEED FOR CONTEXT FIRST! That is MANDATORY. Alright? Good? We know what this means? Alright. Good. Lets go! Small note: This AU takes place in S7.

~~~~~

Info on my insert:

Name: Eivve (EYE-veh)

ID: 7 - 03112020

Description: Feral, dangerous. Exiled from her home planet, she worked as a illegal scientist and was impressively hard to pin down, however she played the investigators like toys in a game, leaving intentional clues, only to be gone as soon as they arrived. If seen, call authorities and flee immediately. (Feral mad scientist, sound familiar? *cough*Doc*cough*)

Price For Capture Or Proof Of Termination: 20M

Species/Race: Clavipan (mix of Latin words for 'tendril' and 'feed')

Sex: Female

Appearance: Milky white and somewhat translucent skin, stained dark purple to inky black at the edges. Two "legs" with no feet, only points. Two "arms" that end in points, but she has the species-granted ability to split this tip into up to nine slim tendrils, of which elongate and make her arm seem longer. Her "elbows" are at her waist, and her lower arm is the length of her upper, assuming her "fingers" are not out. Her torso is average length. She has "hair" that is actually a large amount of very slim tendrils, all are stained inky black at about halfway, with a small transitional layer of dark purple, and are otherwise translucent white. She has inky black eyes with a purple sheen to them. She has triangular ears. She has two antennae, about two inches long apiece, with a little white glowing ball on the end.

Abilities: She can sting a deadly toxin with any of her tendrils, legs included. One dose of toxin, not close to any bodily functions, will not kill, but it will grant the victim roughly 20 minutes of agonizing pain. She fights like a feral animal, and never uses weapons. She throws herself into the fray and poisons her enemies. She will sneak up and assassinate, and will fight dirty. Her tongue is coated in a layer of paralysis poison that does not effect her species. The paralysis poison only needs to touch it's target to work, however the toxin must enter the bloodstream or bodily function.

Suit: Mainly washed-out grayish purple. Standard chestplate with HP in white in the middle, outlined in bright purple, under that, her name and her ID are engraved. Her suit is made of black elastic fabric, covered in certain places by her chestplate, shoulderpads, elbow/kneepads, thighguards, upper-armguards, and crotchcover. Her shoulderpads are diamond-shaped and have four white ovals on them; a big one in the middle, and three small ones on the bottom, left, and right. Her upper-armguards are hexagonal, with one white large oval in the middle. Her thighguards are also hexagonal, with a large white oval in the middle, and four small ones on the top, bottom, left, and right. Her crotchcover is just the main color. Her elbow/kneepads are simply a diamond with a lighter version of the main for the strap, and a single small white oval in the center. Her armor stops at the elbows and knees, revealing her skin; this is so she can sting when in her suit. Her neck is covered by the fabric. Her helmet is the same color as the rest, with triangular bits coming off the sides to fit her ears. Her visor is a similar shape to upside-down sunglasses, with three prongs on the bottom (think: ATUS Watcher mask). In between said prongs there are two small white ovals on either side of the middle one. She has airtight gaps on the top of her helmet to let her antennae out. There is another airtight gap on the back where she puts her hair in one long, thick tendril, like a ponytail that can sting you.

Casual: Nothing but a long white shirt just past crotch-length.

Formal: Long white dress down to her knees with pale purple runes along the edges. Just below knee-high black socks, with matching just below elbow-high black gloves. Large pale purple oval on her back, with nine smaller ovals on either side. 

~~~~~

And that, my friends, is why you don't get obsessed about these things. I would normally have more info about the world on this part, but you have the lore page, and that is all you really need. Baio for now, folks!

~Chat, signing off~